Married Yet?

Married?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW,
Divorced is an other word for single and awakened from a nightmare.
Remarried is an other word for married, fallen into the trap again.

If the above two are a special class, how should we call persons whose wives/husbands has passed away?:dunno:

'Free at last' maybe?

Just wonder is any one here married just for the sake of get married?:confused: or just for the sake of get divorced later?:what: ... Just kidding:bsmilie:

hwchoy said:
how come there's no "not married because I prefer man" ? I heard these days there are a lot of people choosing this category.

hahaha... yeah, I fully agree, there should be one more option for "G.." or "L.."!

i think it will be more interesting if the poll can reveal whether does marriage helps in photography or not:cool:

If I can turn back the clock:
  • don't ever get married
  • don't ever have kids
  • don't ever buy a five-room flat
If you can avoid all of the above, there is a possibility that you can own your dream camera system with Gitzo carbon fiber tripod, a brand new studio lighting setup, a brand new top-of-the-line Mac G5, a brand new Epson Stylus Pro 9800 wide-format printer, a brand new car, and you'll still have some spare cash left.

If you have not done all of the above, sorry pal..... Next life.

If I can turn back the clock:
  • don't ever get married
  • don't ever have kids
  • don't ever buy a five-room flat
If you can avoid all of the above, there is a possibility that you can own your dream camera system with Gitzo carbon fiber tripod, a brand new studio lighting setup, a brand new top-of-the-line Mac G5, a brand new Epson Stylus Pro 9800 wide-format printer, a brand new car, and you'll still have some spare cash left.

If you already have not done all of the above, sorry pal..... Next life.

NO NO NO!!!

My wife helps me pay for my camera equipment.
My two children are free models, and when they start earning money and gives me $300 a month, I'll have $600 extra a month and $7200 a year for even newer equipment. That's considering I have two children now (hopefully six on the last count) and they give me only $300 each (they may be millionaires!).
I am staying in a five room flat, with space for equipment and some small studio photo shoots.

Certainly not next life!

Jokes aside, I am pro-family, and I hope for many children. And to OT a little, unfortunately for Singapore, I am not considering taking up citizenship anytime within the next few years.

....And to OT a little, unfortunately for Singapore, I am not considering taking up citizenship anytime within the next few years.

Finally.... if I can turn back the clock, I should have stayed back in the United States and wait for my green card application. This is not a joke.

You sound that u had married a wrong person, care to share..?:eek:

Finally.... if I can turn back the clock, I should have stayed back in the United States and wait for my green card application. This is not a joke.

try mating for u...:bsmilie:

pr 6: BCG

Enlistment: got kana jap

3 yrs ago: 12 jap in 3 weeks

from baby to now got medical history, why? when see doc they give me pill, capules:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.