Married Yet?

Married?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yowch said:
No option for those unfortunate widows/widowers?

Although I am still Single, but I cant imagine the trauma of loosing your spouse... Scary thought.... Any painful experiences?

madmacs said:
jsbn accepts jap chicks only ;p
It depends....

Hey, u're past this category of bachelors liaoz.... shoo-shoo... ;p

erizai said:
No la.. just curious is that too many model shooting make you want to be a bachelor forever?:bsmilie:

i just started a thread...."HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCED?
"HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCING?
"HOW MANY PHTOGOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCing AGAIN?"

Very mean, but there are many photographers just cannot keep to their professionalism or keep their head clear like you........

So show up, don't feel shy. Let's find out if this is a pyschologically-troubled group.

Mean :bsmilie:

WKM said:
i just started a thread...."HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCED?
"HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCING?
"HOW MANY PHTOGOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCing AGAIN?"

Very mean, but there are many photographers just cannot keep to their professionalism or keep their head clear like you........

So show up, don't feel shy. Let's find out if this is a pyschologically-troubled group.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
so u married with 3 or you married and add 3...

if you married with 3, then let me know how u did it... thanks.. i wanted 7... :bsmilie:
Muslim can marry 4 .... ;) ;)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Issit... but its been with me b4 i was born, and to separate with it... and live in emptiness next time is unbearable...

hahahaha...they wont remove the whole thing lah :sweatsm: unless the blade slips :sweat: even then you wont end up a girl :p

madmacs said:
hahahaha...they wont remove the whole thing lah :sweatsm: unless the blade slips :sweat: even then you wont end up a girl :p

One thing you don't want to hear.... Ops!!

hwchoy said:
how come there's no "not married because I prefer man" ? I heard these days there are a lot of people choosing this category.
Half of the world's population prefer to live with man. Some of these are man. If you get what I mean.:bigeyes:

My wife and all my girlfriends before her prefered to be with men. :heart: I guess that answers the question, I am married, have two children also. My guess is also that hwchoy is a man also and he can not imagine that there may be female photographers also. Last year I was visiting a pro to get some family pics taken, not easy DIY family pic, so I pay. The was a female, chosen by my wife (also a female). So, there must be at least one female pro in this world. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.