Market scene shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

teL

Jul 8, 2003
Singapore
engloy.elcreations.net
Will most likely be making a trip down to Tekka Market this weekend for a photoshoot. Won't be a very long one... at most about 1hr in the morning after which I'd prob have to leave (coz fetching mum home after that :p) Anyone interested in joining me?

For a sample of some shots I've taken there... see http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=52512

May I know which day and what time ?

teL said:
Will most likely be making a trip down to Tekka Market this weekend for a photoshoot. Won't be a very long one... at most about 1hr in the morning after which I'd prob have to leave (coz fetching mum home after that :p) Anyone interested in joining me?

For a sample of some shots I've taken there... see http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=52512

me tooo interested probably weekend :)

me me me! count me in.

PMed u my contact.

teL said:
Most likely will be Sunday... at around 10 to 11am. Will need to confirm again.
need to work... :( :confused: :cry:

So, how? Who are confirm going?

Iam in,... where shall we meet and what time? Should I suggest that we meet at Little India MRT stn ctrl 8am this Sunday?

My contact 96874123

Interested parties please fill in:
1. SumBall

sumball said:
So, how? Who are confirm going?

Iam in,... where shall we meet and what time? Should I suggest that we meet at Little India MRT stn ctrl 8am this Sunday?

My contact 96874123

Interested parties please fill in:
1. SumBall

I will be going directly to the market... probably about 10am. The lighting is right usually around that time for this place, being filtered through the roof. Will let you know of details later this weekend. Currently working on Christmas Day :p

think positively, you still have a job! :bsmilie:

The whole morning of this Sunday is ok for me. You think I can meet you up?

Ok... will confirm timing / meeting place tomorrow (Saturday) by evening time. I intend to keep the numbers down a little... say about 4-5 in the group at most (there are limited vantage points!). Those who are interested, please PM me. First-come/first-served! :p

Likely time will be around 10am on Sunday.

keen to go... can try earlier.. maybe 9am??
Got another 1pm shoot @ the zoo later...

Hope everyone who attended the outing got their share of photos :)

Here's one from this morning:

20031228-0028.jpg

Hi Dr. Tan, may be you can post the shots at "Street & Candids" forum and share with us the exposure setting of each shots... Thanks.

Finally uploaded my pics ... not well done though, was hoping to get more decent shots, in the end only got 3 decent ones ... anyway it can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.