[MarkersNg] APWP 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkersNg

Aug 11, 2013
Singapore
Hello all the bros and sis here, this would be my first time doing an APWP, and I might not update it frequently as 2014 will be a busy year for me as a Secondary 4 student. Would appreciate any C&C, the harsher the better, so I can improve along the way.

To start off, here's my last photo of 2013

#1 Catch Me If You Can

Catch Me If You Can by MarcusNg_, on Flickr

Hope everyone has a great 2014 :D

Last edited:
Wow, Sec 4! Better study hard hor, critical year! Good start, if closer shot would be even better, or a crop to remove some fore/backgrd distraction. Keep it coming:)

Wow, Sec 4! Better study hard hor, critical year! Good start, if closer shot would be even better, or a crop to remove some fore/backgrd distraction. Keep it coming:)

Thanks for coming in :)
Will keep that in mind the next time I'm chasing a cat around! :)

Shooting in temperatures near 0 and a PSI of around 300 wasn't as fun as I expected...

#2 Hazy Reflections

Hazy Reflections by MarcusNg_, on Flickr

This is nice ! Wow and sec 4 ! Good to start photography young :D & all the best for your O levels .

Shooting in temperatures near 0 and a PSI of around 300 wasn't as fun as I expected...

#2 Hazy Reflections

Hazy Reflections by MarcusNg_, on Flickr

Nice photo and reflection. All the best for O Levels!

2nd day of school and down with a terrible flu. Looks like I'll slow down the rate of uploading after this, tests after tests in the coming weeks, but will try my best to keep this alive.

#3 Band of Brothers

Band of Brothers by MarcusNg_, on Flickr​

Last edited:

Quietly took a photo of this man, in fear that he would lash out at me. After all, it's China.

#4 Getting Instrumental

Getting Instrumental by MarcusNg_, on Flickr​

Last edited:
Great pics.
You take much better pictures than me even though I am 30 years old

Great pics.
You take much better pictures than me even though I am 30 years old

Thanks for coming in and for your kind words, but I guess we're all still learning and improving along the way :)

Decided to re-process my shot of the Shanghai skyline and fix some issues with it after C&C from the bros and sis here :)

#5 Hazy Reflections (reprocessed)

Hazy Reflections by MarcusNg_, on Flickr​

Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to shoot in the coming weeks, after getting accustomed to school life once again :(
Taken sometime in mid-December in Pulau Ubin but only remembered to process it this year...

#6 Monkey Business

Monkey Business by MarcusNg_, on Flickr​

Clockwise from upper right:
Shanghai World Financial Centre, Jin Mao Tower, and the yet to be completed Shanghai Tower, which will stand at a whopping 632m with 121 stories and a total floor area of 380,000m^2, dwarfing both the Shanghai World Financial Centre and Jin Mao Tower, which stand at 474m and 420m respectively

#8 Holy Trinity

Holy Trinity by MarcusNg_, on Flickr

It's been a long time since I took a photo in Singapore. Praying for clear skies this weekend :bsmilie:
Took this sometime last year and only remembered to process it a while ago.

#9 Sunset Bay

Sunset Bay by MarcusNg_, on Flickr​

Spent most of my day at Chinatown yesterday, and the crowds were horrible, especially at night. Met a friendly group from Frontier Photography Club who advised me on how to frame my shot for the horse instead towards the evening. If anyone of you are reading this, feel free to say hi!

Correct me if I described it wrongly:
过新年吃瓜子,代表 『财源广进』。

在这儿提早祝大家一声新年快乐,财源广进!

During Chinese New Year, consumption of Melon Seeds represents inflow of wealth
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here a prosperous Chinese New Year in advance, and may you make a fortune this year!

#10 财源广进

财源广进 by MarcusNg_, on Flickr​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.