Mark this moment in your memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Today, we have overtaken HWZ DC&P - the place where we all used to meet and could be considered the birthplace of the idea for ClubSNAP.

Congratulations and thanks to all the ClubSNAP members who have made this historic moment possible - officially, we are 4 months old and growing stronger!!

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Originally posted by Darren
Today, we have overtaken HWZ DC&P - the place where we all used to meet and could be considered the birthplace of the idea for ClubSNAP.

Congratulations and thanks to all the ClubSNAP members who have made this historic moment possible - officially, we are 4 months old and growing stronger!!
Urgh...you beat me to posting this thread! Anyway...all these have shown that Clubsnap is indeed one of the most happening local photographic community! YEAH! ;)

T

Trevor_Tan

4 months only? I only join in about 1-2 months ago and from the active response in the discussion, I thought this forum had been here for ages with the "old birds" giving the replies and advices.

Well done to all who make this came true... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Congratulations to CLUBSNAP website. Really helpful and informative sites.
Hope this could last long and serve more better!!! :thumbsup:

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
What ever objectives that the whole group has set out to do, I think they have far exceeded their expectations that this site has overtaken the HWZ in a mere 4 months. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

T

Trevor_Tan

I think the most active part is the forum, Maybe we can upgraded to the website itself? Maybe a price guide, photo related articals extracted from some magazine or website, links, Best/Worst 3 camera shops in Singapore, Best photo develope shop in singapore. Previous meaningful polls result....

Just my 2 cents

revenant

Apr 8, 2002
collinyeo.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Trevor_Tan
I think the most active part is the forum, Maybe we can upgraded to the website itself? Maybe a price guide, photo related articals extracted from some magazine or website, links, Best/Worst 3 camera shops in Singapore, Best photo develope shop in singapore. Previous meaningful polls result....

Just my 2 cents
Good idea but it's not good to list out the bad shops here. Later kana SUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom