Marine Photo Magazine Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfish

Mar 26, 2005
East of Singapore
Ok, I know I am not posting an underwater photo nor discussing it in this post:sweat: ...but I believe this is the right place for it:bsmilie: where I get the right people...

I have got quite a lot of past issues of Marine Photo magazine to give away...
Marine Photo is a Japanese magazine on underwater photography, it helps if you understand Japanese:bigeyes: . But even if you don't, there are plenty of full colour underwater photos printed on high quality paper with aperture, shutter, strobe and camera system information beside it.

All my magazines are well kept and condition as good as new. I have to part with them as I am running out of space

You can check out the magazine here http://www.marine-web.com/items/?kijiid=371

I have the following issues to give away :
1) 1996 - 11 issues
2) 1997 - 12 issues
3) 1998 - 12 issues
4) 1999 - 12 issues
5) 2000 - 12 issues
6) 2001 - 6 issues

A few simple rules to follow...
a) Strictly self collect only in Pasir Ris, I am not able to deliver nor meet up. Please understand, its free one:bsmilie:
b) I prefer to distribute the magazines to a few persons instead of one, so that more will benefit from it. Please don't ask for everything.
c) Please pass on the magazines here once you have finished and decide not to keep them. Please do not throw it away or attempt to sell for a profit:nono:

Hi. I can self-collect at Pasir Ris. Maybe you PM me your number/address. I will prob just take 1 issue from 1 year, so 6 issues? Is that ok?

ScoobaKev said:
Hi. I can self-collect at Pasir Ris. Maybe you PM me your number/address. I will prob just take 1 issue from 1 year, so 6 issues? Is that ok?

no problem:) you can take upto 12 issues, or more if no one else is interested:sweat:
I'll pm you my address and contact number

I am also interested. Can you please pm me your address and contact no? Thanks

afternoon, jus PM u..

Happy New Year....

Hi. Thanks for the magazines. I'll take my time to enjoy them...since it's the only contact I'm getting with the underwater world at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.