Marine Parade IT & Electronic Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkyfinisto

Apr 23, 2007
If anyone is dropping by to Marine Parade, do give feedback any good deals over there. Thanks ya.;)

MARINE PARADE CENTRAL
Just a 5-minute walk from the popular East Coast beach is Marine Parade – a typical residential town in Singapore. Situated between Changi Airport and the city centre, it’s only a 10-minute taxi ride either way, and transit passengers can easily take a taxi from the Airport to Marine Parade for a scrumptious meal of local delights at the food centre, shop for some gifts and return to the Airport, all within 90 minutes!
This Great Singapore Sale, look out for great discounts, exciting events with stage performances, games and contests, plus the chance to win attractive prizes in the Grand Draw.

• IT & Electronics Fair (25 May to 3 June)
• Car Road Show (7 to 10 June)
• Local Products Fair (15 to 24 June)

Grand Draw: With every $20 to $50 purchase at any participating shop (qualifying amount may vary from shop to shop), you will receive 1 lucky draw coupon for a chance to win attractive prizes, including the grand prize of a Chery A168 (1.6L sedan).

If anyone is dropping by to Marine Parade, do give feedback any good deals over there. Thanks ya.;)

MARINE PARADE CENTRAL
Just a 5-minute walk from the popular East Coast beach is Marine Parade – a typical residential town in Singapore. Situated between Changi Airport and the city centre, it’s only a 10-minute taxi ride either way, and transit passengers can easily take a taxi from the Airport to Marine Parade for a scrumptious meal of local delights at the food centre, shop for some gifts and return to the Airport, all within 90 minutes!
This Great Singapore Sale, look out for great discounts, exciting events with stage performances, games and contests, plus the chance to win attractive prizes in the Grand Draw.

• IT & Electronics Fair (25 May to 3 June)
• Car Road Show (7 to 10 June)
• Local Products Fair (15 to 24 June)

Grand Draw: With every $20 to $50 purchase at any participating shop (qualifying amount may vary from shop to shop), you will receive 1 lucky draw coupon for a chance to win attractive prizes, including the grand prize of a Chery A168 (1.6L sedan).
Wah..., clash with IT fair in Suntec City IIRC.

Regards,
Arto.

correction, 31st may to 3rd june :)

But i doubt the fair in Marine Parade will be comparable to PC show in Suntec.
Well, have not step to MP since dun know how many years....:sweat:

But i doubt the fair in Marine Parade will be comparable to PC show in Suntec.
Well, have not step to MP since dun know how many years....:sweat:

Maybe Suntec exhibition venue is getting more expensive.....so those Sim Lim brothers purposely setup another site and give best best bargain....I tell you...if that happens....Singka-poor-ean will flog to Marine Parade man....I know I will :lovegrin:

i live pretty near, definately going down... hope they have some GX100 on promotions :sweatsm:

wah lao. i went down and don't see IT show leh :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.