Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Yo yo yo!!!

Sorry abt the late tread ....

Anyway,

This fri, we thinking of going to Marina South to ...err...
To do what....????

*Wait*

Oh..
yess

We going to fly kite, throw frisbee, etc etc etc. Then follow by a makan session over there.

Time : 3PM
Place : Marina South MRT Entrance

Originally posted by Horus
no one shooting ? :embrass:
Well the place shld be great for shooting too....
just bring your cam if those are interested. Can go to the coast line there and shoot sunset. Oso , those pool/snooker King might want to show their skills there? Bowling etc etc? There is so many things we can do there!

And at the end of the day, all just sit down and enjoy the dinner.

GO GO GO!!!

So pls don't feel shy to join us.
Put your name down if interested.

The List :

1. BS
2. AG
3. malkw

So pls don't feel shy to join us.
Put your name down if interested.

The List :

1. BS
2. AG
3. malkw
4. kongg
5. MS

Harlo...

I'm new here and I've not gone out for any SEED or shooting with you guy before? Is it weird for me to join you all just like that?

I've no plans for tomorrow and I think it'd be nice to see you all in person. Am I welcome to join in the fun?

:)

Originally posted by Bluestrike

Well the place shld be great for shooting too....
just bring your cam if those are interested. Can go to the coast line there and shoot sunset. Oso , those pool/snooker King might want to show their skills there? Bowling etc etc? There is so many things we can do there!

And at the end of the day, all just sit down and enjoy the dinner.

GO GO GO!!!

I have been there recently for fishing; and if you are thinking about going to the coastline, please be prepared to climb over some fencing. Apparently there have been some work going on and fences have been put up. :D

Originally posted by klick
Harlo...

I'm new here and I've not gone out for any SEED or shooting with you guy before? Is it weird for me to join you all just like that?

I've no plans for tomorrow and I think it'd be nice to see you all in person. Am I welcome to join in the fun?

:)

Welcome to Clubsnap forums klick! :gbounce:

You are most welcome to join us! So we'll be expecting you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.