Marina Barrage

Wurdelak

Apr 7, 2009
westcoast
www.flickr.com
just wanted to share my take on marina barrage with hopes of getting advice and critiques for improvement.:)

5360788882_85524acc73_b.jpg

IMHO, left side is a bit empty.

I've forgotten how is the fountain's structure like, but are you able to move yourself to place the MBS in between the shade of the "track"?

IMHO, left side is a bit empty.

I've forgotten how is the fountain's structure like, but are you able to move yourself to place the MBS in between the shade of the "track"?

thanks for pointing it out bro, yeah, i agree with you... left side is a bit empty, i actually have to crop, but still...

and yeah, i can move further to the right to place mbs in between, but there are lots of photographer on that side in that particular time, you can see one shooting on the extreme left side.:) i cropped off the rest.:bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

awesome..I wonder what setting u use to shoot this pic. M mode, F11?Canon or Nikon?

U can just zoom in so your left side will not be empty and also include the MBS building as well
Just the like the pic below.

dsc1525g.jpg

just my 1 cent view .. =P

ei bro, thanks for the tip and the pic... but i was using an 11-16mm, and am trying to have a more pano look, zooming in wouldn't help me achieve that, i suppose;)

I like ur pics, is nice ..I like the MBS in the centre just like where they are in ur pics. :)