Mariam Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lim

Oct 24, 2005
Just a couple of shots from this morning's session with Modelinn. Thanks Ivan for the time and great model.:)

1)
Models&

2)
Mariam3.jpg

3)
Mariam.jpg

i cant see no pic:(

Where is the pix?

uh? I can see them leh.

I also cannot see leh!!

Thats pretty strange. Cos i'm seeing the pics just fine. Hmmm anyway here's the link to it.

1)
Models&

2)
Mariam.jpg

3)
Mariam3.jpg

the links didnt work either.:( :dunno:

OOps sorry my fault. i think i shifted the pic to a sub folder. Heehee sorry. But dunno why the 1st pic still cannot be displayed. =(

Now can see. :)

But #1 still not appearing leh..

Nice to meet you bro. ;)

Thanks Zoomzoomzoom. :D

Peanutbeer: Nope this is not film. its digital. =) the images are hardly edited except resize and added frames.

Nice shots Chris! Especially like the 1st pic, good thing the link issues was sorted out.

Cheers
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice shots Chris! Especially like the 1st pic, good thing the link issues was sorted out.

Cheers
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Bro. Yeah man. no idea why the link didnt show the image. Hmmmmm strange. =)

Hey Kongo... uh. which one were you huh? haha not sure also leh.

I think you got better shots than what you have shown here (I think) bro. No offence yar.:)

I think you got better shots than what you have shown here (I think) bro. No offence yar.:)

Hey bro. Hmmm better shots? eh.. were u one of them at the shoot? haha cos im also not sure who is who. :D Gonna need to look up all the shots i took. these are pretty raw actually.

Thanks Bro. Yeah man. no idea why the link didnt show the image. Hmmmmm strange. =)

Hey Kongo... uh. which one were you huh? haha not sure also leh.

Kongo was there??.. really..oh i shuld have met the man with "A-Grade stuffs" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.