Marco Ring Flash Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanycjw

Dec 25, 2008
Singapore
Dear All,
I am senior (In age) newbies here, I need some guide/HELP, I am using 100mm F2.8 Marco lens.
Presently I have the Sunpak Flash lite PZ42KX with my 400D.

Is is flash good enough to start of for marco shooting or need to by the 'Ring flash'? , It very expensive.
I request quote from CathayPhoto for Canon model: It cost S$650.00

Please advise or is there a cheaper brand that is affordable.

Thanks in advance.
Rom

If you do a search online for advice or cheaper prices, it would help to spell it right. It's macro, and has no relation to marco polo.

Dear All,
I am senior (In age) newbies here, I need some guide/HELP, I am using 100mm F2.8 Marco lens.
Presently I have the Sunpak Flash lite PZ42KX with my 400D.

Is is flash good enough to start of for marco shooting or need to by the 'Ring flash'? , It very expensive.
I request quote from CathayPhoto for Canon model: It cost S$650.00

Please advise or is there a cheaper brand that is affordable.

Thanks in advance.
Rom

I using a manual ring flash. Cost about S$200. Much cheaper than canon one. Good effect too. Mainly you do not want any shadow under the insect/ subject when you take the photo with the ring flash. Good to have one...;)

If you do a search online for advice or cheaper prices, it would help to spell it right. It's macro, and has no relation to marco polo.

Thanks for pointing out to me that I have spelled it wrongly, please forgave as I have only got a PRIMARY TWO educATION.

Regards,

I using a manual ring flash. Cost about S$200. Much cheaper than canon one. Good effect too. Mainly you do not want any shadow under the insect/ subject when you take the photo with the ring flash. Good to have one...;)

Thankyou very much, could you please tell me where you brought, from which shop and name of this shop so that I caan pick it up tomorrow.

Million thanaks
Rom

I got mine at Alan Photo... Sunpak brand. If i not wrong, the is dedicated model for Canon, Nikon... etc. Got ETTL function.

Hope this help...;)

I got mine at Alan Photo... Sunpak brand. If i not wrong, the is dedicated model for Canon, Nikon... etc. Got ETTL function.

Hope this help...;)

Thankyou very much for your info,
Will follow up.

Cheers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.