marco lens


Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay

New Member
Nov 28, 2004
439
0
0
Bedok
#1
Hi,
anyone knoe the price of this 2 lens:APO Marco 180mm f3.5 Ex If Hsm & Marco 105mm f2.8 Ex DG.(Sigma brand for nikon mount.) :)


Regards.
 

Clown

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
3,780
1
38
Singapore
#2
it's MACRO

anyways the 180mm is roughly 1.3k new. dunno about the 105 but probably its around 900+
 

Tay

New Member
Nov 28, 2004
439
0
0
Bedok
#3
spellng mistake......oh ok thks.

Regards.
 

sumball

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2003
4,333
0
0
#4
Mr Clown had just sold his at a unbeatable price weeks ago... :thumbsup:
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,858
14
38
really MORE diaper changes
#5
sumball said:
Mr Clown had just sold his at a unbeatable price weeks ago... :thumbsup:
yeah. haiz... tay. u just missed an excellent deal...

have u consider the alternative from tamron - tamron 90mm/f2.8 Di? pretty sharp lens and at 1:1 maginification. :thumbsup:
 

sumball

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2003
4,333
0
0
#6
In fact, a tamron is slightly better than his couterpart, Sigma but the local price for Sigma is more expensive than Tamron. However, it is the other way round in HK.
 

Tay

New Member
Nov 28, 2004
439
0
0
Bedok
#7
nightwolf75 said:
yeah. haiz... tay. u just missed an excellent deal...

have u consider the alternative from tamron - tamron 90mm/f2.8 Di? pretty sharp lens and at 1:1 maginification. :thumbsup:
Hi,
hmm...I have not try out macro lens before leh...difficult to make a choice...
Hw much does the tamron 90mm cost?

Regards.
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,858
14
38
really MORE diaper changes
#8
Tay said:
Hi,
hmm...I have not try out macro lens before leh...difficult to make a choice...
Hw much does the tamron 90mm cost?

Regards.
new ones? ard $600+, i guess?

did u search ard in BnS here? shld be able to find 1 somewhere on buy/sell. ;)

the tamron 90mm is a good macro lens to start with.
 

sumball

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2003
4,333
0
0
#9
eh, you shoot macro one meh, i tot you would say "the 90mm tamron is a good portrait lens as well" hehehe

yes, the 90mm is indeed a good lens for portraits too. :thumbsup:
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,858
14
38
really MORE diaper changes
#10
sumball said:
eh, you shoot macro one meh, i tot you would say "the 90mm tamron is a good portrait lens as well" hehehe

yes, the 90mm is indeed a good lens for portraits too. :thumbsup:
yes, it is. but, its a little too sharp for portrait uses. 2 models i shot complained abt their facial flaws being magnified by the lens... :sweat:
 

May 23, 2004
406
0
16
42
Sembawang
#11
Maybe u might want to find out more on the new Sigma 150mm/f2.8 Macro also. Cost around $1090 new.
 

Tay

New Member
Nov 28, 2004
439
0
0
Bedok
#12
Ivan11 said:
Maybe u might want to find out more on the new Sigma 150mm/f2.8 Macro also. Cost around $1090 new.
Hi,
May i know which shop to get at tis price? :dunno:

Regards.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom