/Mapo Tofu

taohu

Oct 9, 2010
Singapore
Hello all, this is my first time posting a picture here! I cooked Mapo Tofu for dinner last night and I'm thrilled to share!

5134709259_1ebaac63b5_z.jpg

Just one picture, taken on my brand new LX5 :D

Made me hungry at this hour

Hope you are enjoying your LX5, solid little camera.

I think you got a little too close, zoom out or move camera a little backwards. Watch your metering, the blown highlights in background and on one of the spring onions a little distracting.

One more thing, the spring onions are meant to be garnish, right now, they little too big chunks and kind of "stealing the thunder" from the main dish.

One more thing, the spring onions are meant to be garnish, right now, they little too big chunks and kind of "stealing the thunder" from the main dish.

People cook to eat the food and just share a snapshot of his photo. He likes his dish with big chunks of spring onion, so I don't see a problem with it.

Made me hungry at this hour

Hope you are enjoying your LX5, solid little camera.

I think you got a little too close, zoom out or move camera a little backwards. Watch your metering, the blown highlights in background and on one of the spring onions a little distracting.

Thanks for the comment... Haha, my spring onions were the oversized type in the first place, didn't have a smaller one... and more than half of the spring onions i chopped were in the dish itself already hehe... I'll take note of your comments when I take photos of my food next time =)

this is making me miss my sg foods!!

Heh, it's easy to cook, you can try to prepare it yourself! Are you overseas? Where are you at now?

People cook to eat the food and just share a snapshot of his photo. He likes his dish with big chunks of spring onion, so I don't see a problem with it.

Haha no worries about the comment, I'm prepared to accept any critiques when I post in here in the first place. But it's true that I like my dish with lotsa spring onions though. Thanks for the comment. :D And uh... it's a she :embrass:...

I have no problem with TS and no problem that you do not agree with me.
I love to have lots of spring onion when i have some of my fave dishes too