Maple story

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossChang

May 2, 2004
rossblogspace.blogspot.com
Got hocked on to this free online game lately, anyone else playing? or am I the only old fart here still playing games? anyone else playing this game pls show head:bsmilie:

www.mapleglobal.com

to register -> www.maplesea.com (I've tried registering in mapleglobal, but it don't work)...

i am! trying to earn enuf XP to become a fighter. actually, i'm replaying cos i hated being a magician. :embrass:

dun go global..... go ms sea..... 2 diff server... im on ms sea aquila server.... mostly asians here..... and add me or add u into buddylst if u wan.... future can form CS guild :bsmilie:

oh btw.... im using e same nick in game...hee

nightwolf75 said:
i am! trying to earn enuf XP to become a fighter. actually, i'm replaying cos i hated being a magician. :embrass:

figther good.....after that can start earning for crusader....lol

nightwolf75 said:
Hei I got some fighter items, wanna buy?... lvl 30+ ones...

ah! i'm on aquila too. booties is for my magician. i'm trying to delete my magician account. but, i forgot my maplesea PIN number... :embrass:

RossChang said:
Hei I got some fighter items, wanna buy?... lvl 30+ ones...

i too low to use lah... believe it or not... i'm still killing snails and mushrooms! :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
i too low to use lah... believe it or not... i'm still killing snails and mushrooms! :bsmilie:
Haha... use to do tat too when I restarted on the booters server... too sick of ppl on aquila... dun ks tis lar, dun ks tat lar... as if they own the place.

RossChang said:
Haha... use to do tat too when I restarted on the booters server... too sick of ppl on aquila... dun ks tis lar, dun ks tat lar... as if they own the place.

dun bother .... they can't do anything to u.... lol.... thats the sad part of this game.... where is the PK?!?! hee

anyway... will start playing on bootes later.... ms sea is forcing pple to go over to bootes by decreasing drop rate.... sigh

kegler said:
dun bother .... they can't do anything to u.... lol.... thats the sad part of this game.... where is the PK?!?! hee

anyway... will start playing on bootes later.... ms sea is forcing pple to go over to bootes by decreasing drop rate.... sigh
Hmm... the PK part would be nice :p... thou lack of that, there is always defame, and mass defame... wuahahahahahaa...

anyhow, I find bootes server much pleasant to be in, less crowded. Just hope that those hard headed idiotic map hoggers stays in aquilla... I'll be a happy man :bsmilie:

So M.S players out there, what's your main character?

just started playing tis game at aquilla server @ maplesea 2wks ago. me using archer, game seem childish at 1st but after tat kinda get hook to it :bsmilie: . only not a sight to see is young kids throwing their temper inside n insulting newbies like me....;(

newbiegrapher said:
just started playing tis game at aquilla server @ maplesea 2wks ago. me using archer, game seem childish at 1st but after tat kinda get hook to it :bsmilie: . only not a sight to see is young kids throwing their temper inside n insulting newbies like me....;(
Oh ditch Aquilla... too many of those young brats there... for at least booters server have lesser of those idiotic population... :p

Oh btw, I'm a magician in booters by the same nic..:D

newbiegrapher said:

ya.... tts the sad part.... i always SS n email to wizet.... but seems like they dun take any action.... sheesh....

kegler said:
ya.... tts the sad part.... i always SS n email to wizet.... but seems like they dun take any action.... sheesh....
Oh I guess the Game Master probably report having these sort of incident everyday and they sorta goto bore and use to it liao...

Anyway... Yay~~! just reach lvl 28 (Magician)... 2 more to go for 2nd job advancement :p

Status
Not open for further replies.