Many many fashion shoots at Taka in October 03.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be going for the shows on 4th and 11th Oct. Anyone going?

cool ... might be going on the 4th .... since i missed the New Face show due to my lesson in sch :angry: ...

Photography allow hor ????????????

Harlequin said:
hmm...tonight must rest my tired and strained left wrist....for the battle tomorrow...

oh gOsh !! i just realised tat today (Sat) is 4th !!!!!!!!! ... cowz. .. i tot is sun ... but anyway ... will be there ... so anyone meeting ????? time ?? place ??

Me me me! But where is my camera!

Zplus said:
Hi guys!
I think I should be there....
;)

Hi there,
is there anyone going for the teens model search?Is on the 11th oct.

:think:

Is photography allowed? Where is Takashimaya square(indoor/outdoor)?

anyone went for the preview session and is photography allowed?

can go in and shoot. I went for the kenzo one and it's not as good as expected :( There're many more today and next week. Shoot shoot shoot!

Luval said:
me me me ..
http://forums.clubsnap.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=433781#realli long time that i havent touch my cam liao... itchy hand and finger.. i try to go for the 2 pm if nt will try 4 pm. can must go the to get a good place to shoot

Yo, trying to be funny is it? Press your link and suddenly go to reply page.... Lols :bsmilie:

Though your link was something else....

mpenza said:
can go in and shoot. I went for the kenzo one and it's not as good as expected :( There're many more today and next week. Shoot shoot shoot!

went there too, duration too short, models too fast, people too tall, ladder too many, flash too much etc. :eek:

but at least get to know some new CSnappers, espn, Garion, Harlequin, also saw Zplus, mpenza, etc. :)

Next time this kind of outing must all wear CS shirt for ID. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.