Many many fashion shoots at Taka in October 03.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
EOS500N said:
dun b shy. shoot! shoot! shoot! dun woory man there'll surely b some photographers there.

hmmm ... well certainly would be there ... ~~ long time didnt shoot liao ar ~~~

West_ray said:
hmmm ... well certainly would be there ... ~~ long time didnt shoot liao ar ~~~
ok. c u. i should b there as well.

EOS500N said:
ok. c u. i should b there as well.

okok ~~ hey if possible hor ... try to call me n meet hor ... coz as i said, i dun lk to shoot alone ...

anyway can contact me at 93884977, if u want loh ... ~~

last day liao and last shoot for the fashion shows. There's a Japan Week on 17-19 Oct. Might have some photo opportunities too. Location at the Taka square (same as all the other events).

Japan Week
Interested to find out more about Japanese culture? From traditional Japanese performances to modern J-pop sessions, there is something for you to discover about Japan. So, go Jap in this exhibition and savour the best of Japan, held in celebration of our 10th Anniversary and in conjunction with Asean - Japan Culture Exchange Year 2003.

mpenza said:
last day liao and last shoot for the fashion shows. There's a Japan Week on 17-19 Oct. Might have some photo opportunities too. Location at the Taka square (same as all the other events).

hmmm
not going to miss this one liao :D

On 31st October, there's a S.H.E autograph signing session at 7 to 9pm. Expect a HUGE CROWD there. Hugh as in HHHHUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH.

Prismatic said:
On 31st October, there's a S.H.E autograph signing session at 7 to 9pm. Expect a HUGE CROWD there. Hugh as in HHHHUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH.

ohhh ... going to skip this one ... took some pics for them when they were in my sch ... their make up was so thick manz .... ~~

I had a good time testing out my D100 at the many fashion shows. I tried various angle, lightings, white balance, speed,etc. Now, I understand my D100 better.

Kudos to the models from Australia, Brazil, East European countries, etc. There was a 14 yo from Brazil. 'Child labour' here?

Kudos to Takashimaya Singapore for organising the shows. They have 'permitted' photographers to photograph the shows. However, at Paragon, it was a different story. I was at one show where security personnel were positioned near the show to stop anyone from photograghing. Roving security personnel were at various floors to stop photography. If mgt of Paragon cannot secured permission from the various labels, possibly against copyrights, then they should not have 'live' fashion shows at all.

reachme2003 said:
Kudos to Takashimaya Singapore for organising the shows. They have 'permitted' photographers to photograph the shows. However, at Paragon, it was a different story. I was at one show where security personnel were positioned near the show to stop anyone from photograghing. Roving security personnel were at various floors to stop photography. If mgt of Paragon cannot secured permission from the various labels, possibly against copyrights, then they should not have 'live' fashion shows at all.

As I mentioned in another thread, it might have nothing to do with copyrights at all. Having a bunch of photographers around flashing cameras around could be offensive to some customers, you know. The management dun owed us the right to take pictures at all, they have to ensure that everyone enjoyed the show while not all the expense of others. If photography is allowed, good for us. If not, it's just simply too bad. Nothing to grumble about.

Status
Not open for further replies.