Manny Pacquiao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i felt he lost was due to complacency. well i think it put a big dent in his ego.. pac man is good. fast with power but i really dun think he is as fast as naz. very diff style i guess. haha glass chinned. u evil!! :p

I think Pacman can beat Naseem easily, you can't fight Pacman with the Naseem style, he is too open and an easy target... both are fast but Pacman punches are power packed without exposing him guard, whereas Naseem uses his launching to add to his power.

../azul123

Last edited:
I think Pacman can beat Naseem easily, you can't fight Pacman with the Naseem style, he is too open and an easy target... both are fast but Pacman punches are power packed without exposing him guard, whereas Naseem uses his launching to add to his power.

../azul123

true.. but naz packs a pretty mean punch too.. it be interesting. i wonder wad is naz up to.. he said he be back but wah liao 1997 till now liao!!

i felt he lost was due to complacency. well i think it put a big dent in his ego.. pac man is good. fast with power but i really dun think he is as fast as naz. very diff style i guess. haha glass chinned. u evil!! :p

he loves to party i've read. naseem is very entertaining to watch. this no one can argue. imo, he's the sort of fighter that eventhough you knew he would win the fight, you still watch purely to be entertain.

true.. but naz packs a pretty mean punch too.. it be interesting. i wonder wad is naz up to.. he said he be back but wah liao 1997 till now liao!!

i saw his interview before the khan-barrera fight. he looks huge. perhaps he can fight the klitschkos. :bsmilie:

he loves to party i've read. naseem is very entertaining to watch. this no one can argue. imo, he's the sort of fighter that eventhough you knew he would win the fight, you still watch purely to be entertain.
yup entertainment. its sad because he made boxing popular again back then. today we have pac man :D

i saw his interview before the khan-barrera fight. he looks huge. perhaps he can fight the klitschkos. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

That is the interview that he said he is making a come back but till now no news.
The fall of pince naseem is due to over confidence and complacency. Arrogance to some :bsmilie:
Pac vs prince naseem will good.

If he is still around, popularity of boxing will not decline with his showboating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.