Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey

wheresmycheese

Feb 9, 2009
Sicily, Mediterranean Sea
any idea if starhub be showing it or we can watch via pay per view and how much?

its gonna be an interesting match up..

i still want mayweather and pac man!!!;p

Starhub will be showing the fight on their PPV channels for 48 bucks! :) Much more expensive than the Pacquiao-Cotto fight unfortunately, but I'm not going to miss this fight.

Pacman FTW!

any idea if starhub be showing it or we can watch via pay per view and how much?

its gonna be an interesting match up..

i still want mayweather and pac man!!!;p

i know a "live" streaming site... best part is... IT'S FREE!!! anybody interested, just pm... pacman by TKO round 5... anybody wanna bet? just for fun... roti prata and a teh tarik will do! hehe!

and just my opinion... pacman vs GAYweather "might" never happen... why? coz pretty boy floyd is just too afraid to get his face bashed(by an ASIAN)!!! he dodged the earlier proposed match between him and pacman because 1) he is not physically ready for that fight after a loooong rest. 2) it'd be happening in texas... Xylocaine is considered as steroids in texas NSAC and floyd is using that for his sore hands... and finally 3) floyd is not psychologically prepared to accept that his "clean" W record will be tarnished with 1 "L".:bsmilie: Again, this is "just my opinion". everybody has their own, and i respect that... ;)