Manfrotto leveling platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
binbeto said:
1 year?!

Haa haa that's long over due...
ya loh .. maybe u should ask wormy , I tot he was working on levelling tripod project :D

I am using the one in the first link, good enough, and faster to get levelled, the second link shows a maybe more fancy one, but is slower to set level. The weight of the first one is I think higher than in the second link.....also not easy to get, Cathay just don't want to order..........

Hong Sien

megaweb said:
ya loh .. maybe u should ask wormy , I tot he was working on levelling tripod project :D

That project I think die halfway liao.. He like graduated so long liao...

Wormy.. where are you?

hongsien said:
I am using the one in the first link, good enough, and faster to get levelled, the second link shows a maybe more fancy one, but is slower to set level. The weight of the first one is I think higher than in the second link.....also not easy to get, Cathay just don't want to order..........

Hong Sien

Perhaprs margin not there.

Just to tap on your experience abit, it is worth it to get one?

Regards.

I found it very useful for critical compositions where you need to stay level....you need to worry less now. I mean no need to worry about panning going haywire ...... it all depends if you need the camera to stay levelled, otherwise not necessary as the weight is quite considerable...

HS

the 1st link very very heavy, and big too. dun tell me u are thinking of getting it for next week

binbeto said:
That project I think die halfway liao.. He like graduated so long liao...

Wormy.. where are you?

Die halfway your head... else how I grad???

Mine is accurate up to 0.2 degrees... and automatic. :cool: The manfrotto one only +- 5 degrees and manual.

Anyway, the tripod now belongs to NUS and the parts alone are too ex for personal use. Just the first prototype.

Heard it was passed down to this year FYP for refinement... perhaps you can ask NUS for the markII version? :p

Hong sien, Thanks for your insight..

Quek, err.. thinking a bit abt getting it for the trip.. hee hee but the weight is 0.6kg. :bigeyes:

Worm, why u left it to NUS? Take out the blueprint and we can make millions... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.