Mandai Zoo Photoshoot (2/9/2002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all.

It's been a while since anyone organise an open-shoot to the zoo, so here goes. Yes, 2/9/2002 is a Monday and it's a typical work day for many.

At first I wanted to make this a solo shoot (it's been a while since I went shooting alone) . However, knowing that some are on holidays, free from work for certain reasons and also for people who are looking for an excuse to take leave, this has to be the one! Thus this invitation is made known to you, friends of Clubsnap!

The meeting time will be 9am @ the entrance of Mandai Zoo. I know it's kinda early so those who want to join me later, feel free to contact me @ 96461910! Please make sure you bring enough cash as I've just learnt that the POSBANK ATM which used to be @ the entrance, has been removed!

Those who are interested, please reply to this thread and for those who do not know me...well, I'm generally a very chatty person! ;)

I'll confirm this outing again by Sunday morning, provided I'm not suffering from any hangovers :dent:

don't even think that I will let you go solo.
don't even think that you can shoot alone.
I will be there and blow smoke into your face.

hehe, joking, I have apply leave on monday just to go zoo with ya. ;)

Originally posted by ninelives
don't even think that I will let you go solo.
don't even think that you can shoot alone.
I will be there and blow smoke into your face.

hehe, joking, I have apply leave on monday just to go zoo with ya. ;)

Wah...very touching man! :cry:

Originally posted by BraveHart
Count me IN! :gbounce:

Basket, showing off your new supertelephoto. -_-'

Maybe I'll go, but then maybe not. :) :(
Depends what time I can wake up tomorrow, I guess. :D

How much is the admission fees? :)

Anyone who wants to see a Canon 600mm f/4 L IS USM, please attend this photoshoot and ask for BraveHart to demo his new lens! :devil:

Originally posted by YSLee
Anyone who wants to see a Canon 600mm f/4 L IS USM, please attend this photoshoot and ask for BraveHart to demo his new lens! :devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by YSLee

Sweet mother of...... Hartz, how much did that baby cost you?! :eek:

Originally posted by ninelives
let me guess ......$3000 ??

It's a 600/4 baby, at least $12,000!!!

eh...YS u mai tok kok lah :p hahahaha

nono...I don't have a superfast tele...600/4...can't afford....and even if I had that money I wouldn't spend it on that ;)

Anyway...very paiseh I had to pang puey kee today...didn't have enuff sleep the night before :embrass: Sorry ah Adam :embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

Originally posted by BraveHart
eh...YS u mai tok kok lah :p hahahaha

nono...I don't have a superfast tele...600/4...can't afford....and even if I had that money I wouldn't spend it on that ;)

Anyway...very paiseh I had to pang puey kee today...didn't have enuff sleep the night before :embrass: Sorry ah Adam :embrass: :embrass: :embrass:
I think we more the less used to it liao :p

Status
Not open for further replies.