Mandai Zoo Photoshoot - 14 March 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi.

Looking for a kaki to shoot animals on Sundays? Wait no more!

I'm planning to go for a shoot @ Mandai next Sunday and I welcome those who are interested,i.e. regulars and newcomers, film camera or digital users to join me. Looking forward to share what I know and hear from what you have to impart during the shoot. Don't worry, I'm not a pro, expert and 'anything'. I'm just someone who has not been shooting for months! ;)

Thus,

Date: 14 March 2004, Sunday
Meeting Time: 8.30am
Meeting Point: Zoo ticketing entrance

Those who intend to come and join me/us later in the day, you are also welcome. My contact number is 91518640 (no prank calls please).

Those who are interested or have questions, please post here!

Seeya! ;)

Just went there 2 weeks ago or else will love to go. Last visit apply FoZ also, can go unlimited (actually 265 only) :)

Went there almost 10 times, almost bored with the things there. Anyone can give me another side of Singapore Zoo.

AdamGoi said:
Hi.

Look for a kaki to shoot animals on Sundays? Wait no more!

Those who are interested or have questions, please post here!

Seeya! ;)

haha .. was still wondering if i will see this thread cos i remembered u going bp/zoo every sch holiday. I will like to join if i don't hv assignment that day. confirm with u again yea?

how about next week? see if I can get corporate pass (entitled for 4 person free visit)

horizoner said:
haha .. was still wondering if i will see this thread cos i remembered u going bp/zoo every sch holiday. I will like to join if i don't hv assignment that day. confirm with u again yea?

Sure!

Wah! You've been pretty observant ah? Anyway, spent quite a bit on the hobby and I need to put it into good use ... also having been shooting seriously since December last year ... :(

hehe, coz this week the pass was booked by some one...school holiday ;)

AdamGoi said:
Let's pray for good weather! :)

Any more response? :cheergal:

i m still keen and will be free. but monitoring the weather ... if weather is not rainy i will sure be there. :)

r u FOZ? i hv the discount coupons ...

majere2sg said:
I will be going there too with a friend, but will most probably be there only at 9am. :)

haha .. hope to see u too. not sure if u still remember me. we have met to deal some items b4 .. can't rem wat was it though. :dunno:

majere2sg said:
I believed its the memory stick pro and we dealed at the stairs at City Hall Mrt ;)

bingo bingo! I sold tat off anyway ... haha

Opsss .. OT .. hope won't kanna scolding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.