Manchester United VI: TREBLE DREAM is ALIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt watch, too tired... looks like i missed some good stuffs
does anyone knows where can i see the highlights?

Have been observing Paul Scholes in the last few games, have to acknowledged that he is a lot slower now... his passes are often inaccurate, he takes too much time on the ball, often gets charged down and seems to be less creative than he used to be.

Perhaps Alex Ferguson wants him to guide the youngsters, but by the look of it, he seems more of a liability to the team for now... :embrass:

Have been observing Paul Scholes in the last few games, have to acknowledged that he is a lot slower now... his passes are often inaccurate, he takes too much time on the ball, often gets charged down and seems to be less creative than he used to be.

Perhaps Alex Ferguson wants him to guide the youngsters, but by the look of it, he seems more of a liability to the team for now... :embrass:

Hmmm.........I tot he dominated Liverpool and had a good game against Villa. Giggs on the other hand is getting slower and needs more time.

Wah cool 4-0 win! :devil: Ronaldo went crazy today. Scored an outragous goal and make 3 more. :bigeyes: He really on fire.
if he is not going to be the footballer of the year, then he is right in saying - "people don't like me because i'm too good!" :devil:

hope he will get his reward for playing great fotball......:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.