Manchester United Part IV: English Premier League Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
MUFC.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Continuation from http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=264349

You are fast ;p

picsrv1.jpg

Tomorrow is Trophy lifting day! :devil:

1 more for good measure! :devil: These are wallpapers BTW.

picsrv2.jpg

After an absence of two seasons, we supporters can truely be proud again. Proud of our nineth title, proud that we shut the mouth of Moan-rinho, proud that we are the CHAMPIONS again.:devil: :devil: :devil:

ooh JS Park looks cute in the pic

Haha but he sad case, knee op, dunno when can he play again.

Scholes is at his usual self again. Can play in front of 76,000 and millions on TV and yet, hiding behind when the camera comes out. :think:

manutd.gif

championsleague_header.gif

YEAH!!! New thread to celebrate new CHAMPIONS!!!

:cheergal: :vhappy: :devil: :vhappy: :cheergal:

We have always been the real chanpions!!Not like sore loser Arse-nal n Premiership buying Chel$ki Uppz for the DEVILS!!

Haha slow liao leh. Its close to 1000 since lastnite and no one start a new thread.

Been too busy to log into cs.... ;p

Been too busy to log into cs.... ;p

haha actually this is my 1st time starting a football thread! :bsmilie: I still remember there was once quite some time back, the Liverpool thread reached its limit and I was around but simply refuse to start one. :sweatsm:

Another wallpaper!
picsrv3.jpg

1 more for good measure! :devil: These are wallpapers BTW.

picsrv2.jpg

i like this :thumbsup: RYAN GIGGS THE LEGEND:devil: :devil:

redstorm said:
I beg to differ. I watched some of West Ham's recent matches and I must admit Tevez is certainly a class of his own but he alone cannot save the team from going down. One good team is not built around just one player. It's a collective effort and having some top class players help alot. He's definitely going to be a great asset if SAF decides to bring him to OT.

hmmm, hes playing well?? i was just making a guess lol, haven been watching much westham games recently.
i find hes those short stout strong kinda player... but we already has a similar kinda player in rooney.
and even if hes playing well for westham doesnt mean he will play well for us, same with eto. (an e.g. is saha) but i feel that a good striker have to score consistantly... not just 1 season. eto has been providing goals season after season for barca.... chances of him performing in man u is higher imo :) (altho spain defenders aren't that difficult to get pass lol)
i feel we need a fast striker with killer instinct+ finishing like a young solskjaer to play regularly. eto fits the bill here. of cos that comes at a price which SAF have to decide if hes willing to pay. tevez is a lower risk in financial sense. but in football sense, i feel tevez wont make much diff in our attack as hes not those that gives us goals week in week out.

picsrv5.jpg

:sweatsm: Look at him! :sweatsm:

Whoa, early goals in the other matches:

Sheff Utd 0 - 1 Wigan
Tottenham 1 - 0 Man City
Liverpool 0 - 1 Charlton

Rooney got a glorious chance and he fluffs it! I think he is a West Ham fan!

Sheff Utd 0 - 1 Wigan
Tottenham 1 - 0 Man City
Liverpool 0 - 1 Charlton
Blackburn 1 - 0 Reading

When will Man Utd score?

Sheff Utd 0 - 1 Wigan
Tottenham 1 - 0 Man City
Liverpool 0 - 1 Charlton
Blackburn 1 - 0 Reading

When will Man Utd score?

Almost! :bigeyes: Really attacking West Ham now.

Status
Not open for further replies.