Manchester United 2007/08 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff49er

Apr 11, 2003
Punggol Park
Let the games begin :)

I like to see a new striker, tall, strong and fast and deadly in the box.

no need tall, strong, fast.
just someone like luca toni will do! :p
but hes gone liao, haiiii :(

anyway, seriously, i think a striker that has a good-football brain and finishing is what we need. no english pls!!

we need someone like Van Nistrelroy

Yeah, for the money, he is worth to get. Much cheaper than ET'o, Torres,etc.:devil:

I wont be surprised if SAF gets someone relatively unheard but got great potential.

Remember Ronaldo and Vidic? :D

I wont be surprised if SAF gets someone relatively unheard but got great potential.

Remember Ronaldo and Vidic? :D

Ronaldo relatively unheard?

He paid 12.24 mil for the kid...

But well, all things considered, it was a bargain! :bsmilie:

we need someone like Van Nistrelroy

Nuh...he is a jinx...we won nothing when he was here :sweat:

Actually I hope we can get Drogbar but don't think Chelski will sell us :lovegrin: How about Podolski? Or maybe Fergie will get another oldie like Laarson....Miroslav Klose come into my mind :D

Nuh...he is a jinx...we won nothing when he was here :sweat:

Actually I hope we can get Drogbar but don't think Chelski will sell us :lovegrin: How about Podolski? Or maybe Fergie will get another oldie like Laarson....Miroslav Klose come into my mind :D

VN won one EPL during his days at MU.

Klose and VN almost alike.

Surely SAF has someone or 2 in mind. Just have to be patient

VN won one EPL during his days at MU.

Klose and VN almost alike.

Surely SAF has someone or 2 in mind. Just have to be patient

With Hargreaves almost in the bag, I think SAF's attention will now turn to the Welsh youngster Bale. Heard Giggs is persuading his young countryman to join OT. We need a striker badly. Looks like the prolific ones are damn expensive. Maybe, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar who is young and not too expensive - 12m pound of lesser. Two youngsters for the future! :devil: :devil:

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar :thumbsup:

Torres: too ex but he is awesome :kiss:

May be Ronaldo become striker ( like Henry :heart: )

Then buy Quresma who was also been tracked down years ago then MU got Ronaldo. As the saying goes, the rest is history :)

How about Heerenveen striker Afonso Alves, who scored 34 goals in the Dutch League last season, and Portuguese starlet Nani?

several players have been tipped to leave Old Trafford this summer, with Mikael Silvestre, Gabriel Heinze, Kieran Richardson and Louis Saha.

:devil:

With Hargreaves almost in the bag, I think SAF's attention will now turn to the Welsh youngster Bale. Heard Giggs is persuading his young countryman to join OT. We need a striker badly. Looks like the prolific ones are damn expensive. Maybe, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar who is young and not too expensive - 12m pound of lesser. Two youngsters for the future! :devil: :devil:

i think SAF is bringing in another goal keeper right?
so plus hargreaves, its 2 out of 3 liao
lets hope the last target is a good striker!

no use creating chances with no one to finish the job. we cannot depend on ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.