Status
Not open for further replies.

dr34mc4st3r

May 2, 2003
Singapore
www.konvergestudio.com
omg it has finally happened...

==========================

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has sensationally left Stamford Bridge by mutual consent, the club has confirmed.

The news comes just 24 hours after the disappointing Champions League draw against Rosenborg.
BBC Radio 5live football correspondent Jonathan Legard understands Mourinho texted senior players, including skipper John Terry, with the news.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm

LONDON (Reuters) - Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has left the club, according to media reports on Thursday. The Portuguese, who took over in 2004 and won consecutive Premier League titles, told senior players that he was leaving, Sky Sports News reported on Thursday.

Chelsea have made no comment on Mourinho's position, although Sky Sports News quoted a "senior player" as having said that Mourinho had been sacked.

A BBC report says Mourinho sent text messages to senior players, including skipper John Terry, telling them he was leaving the club.
Photo

Chelsea have never lost a Premier League match at Stamford Bridge under Mourinho but rumours surfaced last season that he had fallen out with billionaire Russian owner Roman Abramovich.

They lost their title to Manchester United last season and have started this season with some lacklustre displays.

Their last two Premier League games ended in a defeat at Aston Villa and a 0-0 draw at home to Blackburn Rovers, leaving them fifth in the table.

On Tuesday they drew 1-1 with Rosenborg Trondheim in the Champions League in front of just 25,000 fans.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/idUKL1956029820070920

I think we can write off chelsea from the EPL title this year ;p

Its gonna be a straight fight between Liverpool :sticktong & Arsenal!

Arsenal! :thumbsup: this is our season! :cheergal:

I heard it over the BBC while driving to work... it sure brightens my day...:bsmilie:

BC

Good riddance to him. I can't believe he quits so easily just because the start of the season not so great. He's like a little kid, who loses a game and then says they're not going to play anymore.

Good riddance to him. I can't believe he quits so easily just because the start of the season not so great. He's like a little kid, who loses a game and then says they're not going to play anymore.

It was quite obvious that he was sacked by the Russian billionaire. :sweat:

Its quite a pity that he left Chelsea. :think: maybe he will takeover Hotspurs :bsmilie:

Glory glory Man Utd.... :devil: now we'll trash Chelsea this weekend

Yeah, I'd like to see how Chelsea fulfill Peter Kenyon's vision of wining 2 champions league title in ten years! :thumbsd:

omg...serious...bad new for them...

if i were the owner, i would have sacked him long before.........:devil:
i'm not surprised at all......

being a pool fan, initially i was delighted with the news. but now i realise, the EPL needs characters like that to keep it interesting....who else am i going to vent my frustrations on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.