Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 4-2 Blackpool!

Great end to end entertainment!:devil:

So envy of someone free of European duties for the first time snice their return from ban!;p

Last edited:
Man Utd 4-2 Blackpool!

Great end to end entertainment!:devil:

So envy of someone free of European duties for the first time snice their return from ban!;p

Who u refer to?

Hahaha....LFC lor....

But they oso lost lot of income for not playing at CL/Europa .. Unless they hv another player can sell at 50million..

any bro/sis here have link for the new champion group photo?

How to beat Barcelona?

Surprise them of course. SAF field 7 defenders in one match once and that surprised the opposition.

But they oso lost lot of income for not playing at CL/Europa .. Unless they hv another player can sell at 50million..

They should be lucky as their 'king' kenny save them from the drop zone! Meybe they need to sell the team to have another 50mil

How to beat Barcelona?

Surprise them of course. SAF field 7 defenders in one match once and that surprised the opposition.

Beat Barcelona Just field Oscar n Academy Award winners!

Dun think SAF will be going on a defensive mode!

Still need to surprise opposition otherwise Man U is too predictable. For example, use Anderson & Park to harass Barce & win over ball & then pass thru-ball to Chico or down the flanks to Valencia or Giggs and cross to Chico.

How to beat Barcelona?

Surprise team to beat Barca:
Keeper: Rooney. Defender: Park, Chica,Berba,Owen. Midfield: Brown,Evan,Rafael,Fabio. Striker: Van De Sar, Ferdinand.
This formation sure beat Barca flat flat!

New Home kit is out le!

This season they are so efficient!

Good formation....haha. Rooney sure good goalkeeper.....he is good with gloves, being a ex-boxer.

Key to beat Barcelona: how to prevent Barce getting 70% possession. Ans: Use young players with good stamina to run all over the park to win the ball.

So leave out slow & old players like Giggs (he can't play anyway due to media storm), Rio & Carrick.

Smalling takes over from Rio in defense which also has fast players like Rafael, Evra, Vidic.

Need Fabio to mark Messi all over the field. Park to run all over midfield to win balls. And there is Valencia and Nani to provide width & feed the final ball to Rooney & Chico.

And of course, Edwin in goal.

Last edited:
wah lau. u all forget the most important person...

surprise Barca with new players lah...

Fergie as midfielder (since he wasn't THAT great at striking) and Mike Phelan as striker? :p

Boss confirms De Gea interest

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed United are close to signing Atletico Madrid goalkeeper David De Gea.

Speaking after Gary Neville's testimonial match on Tuesday night, the manager said: "We've been working on it [De Gea transfer] for quite a while. We identified him quite a while back as one we should go for.

"He's a young goalkeeper, very quick, good composure, presence and an outstanding replacement for van der Sar.

"We were looking for the same type of qualities as Edwin, because the one great quality Edwin always had was his composure and organisational ability.

"With David De Gea, he is very similar that way."

De Gea, 20, has already won two European honours - the Europa League and UEFA Super Cup - but is still awaiting a senior cap with Spain having represented his country at various levels up to Under-21. He was named in the provisional 30-man squad for last summer's World Cup but missed the cut when coach Vincente del Bosque reduced his list to 23 players for the actual tournament.

Source

Video: Neville thanks the fans

Gary Neville put his fellow United fans at the top of his long thank-you list after more than 42,000 turned out to watch his testimonial match against Juventus.

After addressing the crowd at Old Trafford, the former Reds captain spoke to MUTV and said: "I'm really delighted with the fans. I hope they had a good night. They never let you down, they always turn up."

Neville was the last of many players to be substituted, coming off with eight minutes left in the Reds' 2-1 defeat. He was delighted to have come through it, and not too disappointed not to have joined Wayne Rooney on the scoresheet.

"{I was close] at one point and I thought Nicky Butt might play me in, but not scoring is synonymous with my career really. If I had scored tonight, it would have been wrong!"

Vedio

United lost to Juve in a friendly match but it was nice to see (or hear) the old boys donning the the reds jersey again..

GO UNITED.. Score the s-hit out of Barca...

Status
Not open for further replies.