Another 3pts in the bag to push for the title!:devil:

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching up up up!

Just like the busby days and days gone by,
We’ll keep the red flags flying high,
Your gonna see us all from far and wide,
Your gonna hear the Mans that sing with pride.

United, Man united,
We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wemberly!

Wemberly, Wemberly,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly,
Wemberly, Wemberly,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly

In ’77 in the stockham team,
Back in December '83,
And everyone will no just who we are,
They'll be singing que sera sera

United, Man united,
We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!

Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley,
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

Last edited:
Win the remaining of the games and the title is ours. We gonna break records - 4 titles in a row and 19th title beating Pool's record of 18!! Yay!!!

18Titles.jpg

These silly Pool fans must be kicking their own asses for putting up such a stupid banner. He must be thinking that we will never be able to catch up with them on the number of titles won. Little did he realise that the fortune of his club waned since then while we went on to win 18 titles and they have not won it since. Well, Cantona came back recently, after we won out 18th title last season. Would be nice to see him celebrating with the players if we clinch the 19th title and I would love to see him standing infront of the banner with the Cup! How sweet it would be then......

Last edited:
Win the remaining of the games and the title is ours. We gonna break records - 4 titles in a row and 19th title beating Pool's record of 18!! Yay!!!

18Titles.jpg

These silly Pool fans must be kicking their own asses for putting up such a stupid banner. He must be thinking that we will never be able to catch up with them on the number of titles won. Little did he realise that the fortune of his club waned since then while we went on to win 18 titles and they have not won it since. Well, Cantona came back recently, after we won out 18th title last season. Would be nice to see him celebrating with the players if we clinch the 19th title and I would love to see him standing infront of the banner with the Cup! How sweet it would be then......

I am sure Cantona will be back to celebrate no.19!:bsmilie:

We lost the match to Chelsea due to the controversial goal by Drogba. The goal was offside and the linesman failed to raise the flag. Now it is confirmed that the goal was offside when the FA demoted the match referee, Mike Dean, to the lower division for his incompetency in officiating the match and he is followed by the lineman, Simon Beck, who failed to spot Didier Drogba standing two yards offside and allowing him to score Chelsea’s winning goal.

The demotion came too late and damage is already done. It could cost us the EPL title. In the first place, the FA should not have named him as the referee knowing that he is known for his incompetency. It wasn’t his first high profile error of late either. He controversially awarded a penalty to Blackburn Rovers after Martin Olsson went to ground in the Burnley box. Olsson later admitted to diving and said that he was aware of Dean’s penchant to give penalties at the first available opportunity.

I understand Mike Dean is a Liverpool supporter and does this tell you anything? :think:

We lost the match to Chelsea due to the controversial goal by Drogba. The goal was offside and the linesman failed to raise the flag. Now it is confirmed that the goal was offside when the FA demoted the match referee, Mike Dean, to the lower division for his incompetency in officiating the match and he is followed by the lineman, Simon Beck, who failed to spot Didier Drogba standing two yards offside and allowing him to score Chelsea’s winning goal.

The demotion came too late and damage is already done. It could cost us the EPL title. In the first place, the FA should not have named him as the referee knowing that he is known for his incompetency. It wasn’t his first high profile error of late either. He controversially awarded a penalty to Blackburn Rovers after Martin Olsson went to ground in the Burnley box. Olsson later admitted to diving and said that he was aware of Dean’s penchant to give penalties at the first available opportunity.

I understand Mike Dean is a Liverpool supporter and does this tell you anything? :think:

sigh. so now to win, we need to win all the remaining matches, and pray chelsea draw one i think.:(

sigh. so now to win, we need to win all the remaining matches, and pray chelsea draw one i think.:(

We will win the remaining games to have our 4th title in a row as Chelsea will drop more points, Gunners without fabregas will struggle look at this morning they were trashed 4-1 by Barca.

In the meantime
UNITED V Bayern Munich
Thursday, April 08, 2010 2:45:00 AM
We will win proceed to the semis!

:devil:

We will win the remaining games to have our 4th title in a row as Chelsea will drop more points, Gunners without fabregas will struggle look at this morning they were trashed 4-1 by Barca.

In the meantime
UNITED V Bayern Munich

hopefully. rooney injury isnt looking to damn good for us ><

hopefully. rooney injury isnt looking to damn good for us ><

Ya... though he dun look good enough for his return for this match i think his desperate to get back will lead him back to the game soon!

I think Kiko should start against Bayern after being out for so long he is as hungry as Rooney. Think he will score n help us through tonite's game!

Bayern will fully exploit Rooney's absence. Ribery and Robben will run rings around Man U. I say 2-1 for Munich.

Bayern will fully exploit Rooney's absence. Ribery and Robben will run rings around Man U. I say 2-1 for Munich.

At Home they already struggle to put goals past us. Now at OT not so easy! we will knock the daylights out of them kick them out of the CL! Yeah we will do it without Rooney as Man Utd is never a 1 man team! Unlike some team without Torres they struggle without Gerrald they crumble, the best is when this 2 guys play TOGETHER they lost their matches! Another when Fabergas is out they crumble like nothing this morning!:bsmilie::devil:

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!
AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!!!

Last edited:
What time (SG) is the match?

One hour before kick-off. Rooney is in the starting 11...

ABSOLUTELY STUPID!!!!!

go 3 up and then concede 2-0... WTF!!!!!;(

I can't but feel ashamed about what this represents...how many times must the team do this to realise that its the achilles heel?!?!?!

i thought the 1st half was fantastic though from both teams....

in 2nd half....its like the character and spirit no longer there....

Please sell Blur blur top, please sell Michael cricket..... ....... so sad.....

ah well...

In the meantime
UNITED V Bayern Munich

u ah........dreamer issit?

LOL!

come down to the ground lar :D

At Home they already struggle to put goals past us. Now at OT not so easy! we will knock the daylights out of them kick them out of the CL! Yeah we will do it without Rooney as Man Utd is never a 1 man team! Unlike some team without Torres they struggle without Gerrald they crumble, the best is when this 2 guys play TOGETHER they lost their matches! Another when Fabergas is out they crumble like nothing this morning!:bsmilie::devil:

You guys didn't do well with Chelsea without Rooney.

Man U lost on away goal rule :(

We lost the match to Chelsea due to the controversial goal by Drogba. The goal was offside and the linesman failed to raise the flag. Now it is confirmed that the goal was offside when the FA demoted the match referee, Mike Dean, to the lower division for his incompetency in officiating the match and he is followed by the lineman, Simon Beck, who failed to spot Didier Drogba standing two yards offside and allowing him to score Chelsea&#8217;s winning goal.

The demotion came too late and damage is already done. It could cost us the EPL title. In the first place, the FA should not have named him as the referee knowing that he is known for his incompetency. It wasn&#8217;t his first high profile error of late either. He controversially awarded a penalty to Blackburn Rovers after Martin Olsson went to ground in the Burnley box. Olsson later admitted to diving and said that he was aware of Dean&#8217;s penchant to give penalties at the first available opportunity.

Every team has been on the receiving end of poor referee decision.

Mike Jones was demoted after allowing the famous beach ball goal against Liverpool. And how about the very poor decision by Howard Webb for Man U's penalty against Liverpool several weeks back? It is clear that the contact by Masch on Nani was outside the box and that he limped into the box and drop dead there. If anybody says that is valid then I think any player can be foul anywhere outside the box and limp into the box and drop dead there and claim a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.