Man Utd-The Legacy continues: 18 n still counting! Unlike some stopped @ 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
We are 4 days into the New Season and a New thread! Old Thread.

Boss: Reds can be four-midable!

We begin our New season with a series mid week International Duties for the players:

Darren Fletcher for Scotland in their World Cup qualifier in Norway.
Patrice Evra's France have a qualifier in the Faroe Islands.

Friendlies:
Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick could all feature against Holland.
Dimitar Berbatov (Bulgaria v Latvia)
Jonny Evans (Northern Ireland v Israel)
Darron Gibson (Republic of Ireland v Australia)

And injuries hitting the team:
Nemanja Vidic (calf),
Wes Brown (thigh),
Edwin van der Sar (hand)
Gary Neville (groin).
Latest 2
Foster out of England squad., Nani set for scan.

Players primed for big kick-off!!!

UNITED V Birmingham
Sunday, August 16, 2009 2030hrs local time.

:devil:

Last edited:
Latest Casualty after last night's Games which is totally a waste of time n resources.
Papers: Defensive headache!

:confused:

Last edited:
Latest transfer Gossip:

Schalke's stopper Marcus Neuer

Hmm...under 21 think should get someone with a bit more experience!

:devil:

No, he is already 23 years old. Watch the video and you will see why he is highly rated. His shot-stopping abilities reminds me of Peter Schmeichel. No wonder he is touted as the "new Schmeichel". From the way he plays, he is definitely much better than Foster and Kuszczak. I would rate him as good as VDS!

Video

Last edited:
No, he is already 23 years old. Watch the video and you will see why he is highly rated. His shot-stopping abilities reminds me of Peter Schmeichel. No wonder he is touted as the "new Schmeichel". From the way he plays, he is definitely much better than Foster and Kuszczak. I would rate him as good as VDS!

Video

After seeing the video he really like Peter Schmeichel! £5m will be a real good bargin!:thumbsup::devil:

Wah so many injury concerns! :( Match is on Sunday right?

Newcastle have signed defender Danny Simpson on loan from Premier League champions Manchester United.

The 22-year-old, who has made just eight first-team appearances at Old Trafford, has joined the Magpies until January.

Simpson has had loan spells at Royal Antwerp, Sunderland, Ipswich and Blackburn since signing with the United academy in July 2003.

Source.

We are lacking of defender still loan out!

Last edited:
Three 'must see' games tonight.

Firstly, of course the opening game between Chelsea and Hull, and I'm putting my money for Drogba to score the first goal of the season! :eek:

Second - Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City, I would like to see how Mark Hughes transform his multi-million team into a force to be reckon with. I do hope Blackburn Rovers make the Manchester City star players work hard for their money. :)

Third - Everton vs Arsenal, this one needs no introduction. :)

Last edited:
Three 'must see' games tonight.

Firstly, of course the opening game between Chelsea and Hull, and I'm putting my money for Drogba to score the first goal of the season! :eek:

Second - Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City, I would like to see how Mark Hughes transform his multi-million team into a force to be reckon with. I do hope Blackburn Rovers make the Manchester City star players work hard for their money. :)

Third - Everton vs Arsenal, this one needs no introduction. :)

I think City will struggle in the first part of the season.

The most likely team to struggle in the big 4 will be Gunners!

And The teams that will challenge big 4 this season will be Spurs, Villa, City, underdogs will be Everton, Rovers,Fulham, West Ham.

Newcastle have signed defender Danny Simpson on loan from Premier League champions Manchester United.

The 22-year-old, who has made just eight first-team appearances at Old Trafford, has joined the Magpies until January.

Simpson has had loan spells at Royal Antwerp, Sunderland, Ipswich and Blackburn since signing with the United academy in July 2003.

Source.

We are lacking of defender still loan out!

Yeah its funny how Fergie allow him to go on loan when there are injury concerns but I think Fergie sees it as a chance to sent him onloan and see if he will improve. And I think Fergie got cover for the fullbacks.

I think City will struggle in the first part of the season.

The most likely team to struggle in the big 4 will be Gunners!

And The teams that will challenge big 4 this season will be Spurs, Villa, City, underdogs will be Everton, Rovers,Fulham, West Ham.

Gunners 5 up at the moment leh. Scary! And its an away game! Everton just got no spine and day dreaming.

Gunners 5 up at the moment leh. Scary! And its an away game! Everton just got no spine and day dreaming.

Surprise, surprise, surprise... the Gunners put 6 past the Toffees!

Alamak what happem to Toffees normally the put up quite a good display against the big 4 at most only lost by a goal or 2! Maybe they still in friendly mode!:sweatsm:

Wah scholes missed lots of chances. Have to take those chances more in future. Not too good. Owen's last chance was really a wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.