Man Utd Fans Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya man , man utd played so badly yesterday , if without the penalty i think man utd is out of FA cup liao , Rooney as usual is still off form , losing possession , give away balls near the penalty box , really ashamed that he is part of man utd

ya man , man utd played so badly yesterday , if without the penalty i think man utd is out of FA cup liao , Rooney as usual is still off form , losing possession , give away balls near the penalty box , really ashamed that he is part of man utd

Rooney should be retrained as a CM :sweat: He can control the game better when doing that instead of running to and fro from upfront. :)

Rooney should be retrained as a CM :sweat: He can control the game better when doing that instead of running to and fro from upfront. :)

wat u mean by cm?

wat u mean by cm?

Centre Midfielder something like what Smudge was supposed to be trained to :bsmilie:

duh.. :nono:

IMO his best position is behind the first striker or be an attacking midfielder..

this striker score once in a blue moon , nuthin to be proud of , he din even celebrate for himself

eh.. din celebrate for himself? dun understand what do you want to say..

scored once in a blue moon? true but show me which striker in man u scored more than Rooney (in current season)..

eh.. din celebrate for himself? dun understand what do you want to say..

scored once in a blue moon? true but show me which striker in man u scored more than Rooney (in current season)..

OMG , if u want to compare the plagued with injures saha or ole or LArsson ??
y not compare with dwright yorke , ruud , andy cole who score at least 15 pr more goals in the past few season , or even C ron??

duh.. :nono:

IMO his best position is behind the first striker or be an attacking midfielder..

AMC :think: might be but we need another striker that can convert goals. DONG!

OMG , if u want to compare the plagued with injures saha or ole or LArsson ??
y not compare with dwright yorke , ruud , andy cole who score at least 15 pr more goals in the past few season , or even C ron??

haa.. what's the point of comparing present with past? be realistic and look at the present..

i have already repeated many times , Rooney is really not so good as the media portrayed him as Golden boy , legend ?i think the Glazers must be wondering y SAF bought him as such high price ? if i have a choice now i will rather swop him with theo walcott , who is so much cheaper and better than him. all he knows he to throw temper .. he doesn't have the look of a intelligent player.. now i dun hope of him to score goals , i just want him to pass the balls properly .. last night i watch the whole match him .. out of ten passes i din he din manage to half of it.. terrible player he is . . SAF has really signed a biggest english FLOP

haa.. what's the point of comparing present with past? be realistic and look at the present..

then compare with present lor , compare with lampard or gerard also can , i compare him with midfielder , dun compare him with people having injuries in man utd .. or rather he should compare with himself..

then compare with present lor , compare with lampard or gerard also can , i compare him with midfielder , dun compare him with people having injuries in man utd .. or rather he should compare with himself..

:D seems you didn't read carefully..

:D seems you didn't read carefully..

u din get my point dude , u want to compare with mu strikers with rooney , they are all injure how to compare? what i am trying to say is that even midfielders like lampard or gerard and score and pass better ball than him .. or even theo walcott

Don't fight. You both are fighting the wrong opponent. We should be targeting Cheski fans and LiverFOOLs and ARSEnal fans :bsmilie:

I missed the game last nite. Glad that Man Utd avoid defeat lastnite at Riverside. For Rooney, his best position is the 2nd striker. The problem with him is that this season, his game change a little and his often tracks back to retrive the ball. Trying to more things and work harder. He also defends and tackle. U dun see such play from him few seasons back. At times, he is even deploy at the wings and midfield. Not his best position. His assist count is still very high and that is what a 2nd striker must do. Decoy runs, assist and strike. He is like Sheringham, but not as intelligent! :bsmilie:

Don't fight. You both are fighting the wrong opponent. We should be targeting Cheski fans and LiverFOOLs and ARSEnal fans :bsmilie:

bro , just my personal opinion , i support man utd just that i always think Rooney is very much over-rated. whether or not a central midfielder or support striker or whatever his role is , now i just hope that he can pass his ball properly and dun lose possession easily .. man utd lack of finishing many times is because of him:angry:

bro , just my personal opinion , i support man utd just that i always think Rooney is very much over-rated. whether or not a central midfielder or support striker or whatever his role is , now i just hope that he can pass his ball properly and dun lose possession easily .. man utd lack of finishing many times is because of him:angry:

:bigeyes: :bsmilie:

dude. here's my frank opinion as i've said many times b4.
rooney is the best buy for man u in the past few seasons.
i rate him even higher than c ronaldo, simply becos he is NOT a selfish and ambitious player.

compare rooney with yorke? ruud? sure, u can compare now and say that he issnt banging in goals. but how many 21 yr olds ALL OUT strikers are banging in goals day in day out? ruud was around 27 when he joined man u, 6 more yrs of experience than rooney. i thikn yorke was around the same. how can u compare?

Status
Not open for further replies.