Man U vs Chealsea... make or break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickpower

Feb 1, 2004
Jurong West
hi, wats the odds tonite?..... any red devils supporters here?

ya tonite will be a diff match.. man U have lost 3 of the last 4 games... sigh! hope they will pull something off tonite.... :sweat:

nickpower said:
ya tonite will be a diff match.. man U have lost 3 of the last 4 games... sigh! hope they will pull something off tonite.... :sweat:
not only they lost the games, the way they played the match was sooooooooooo bored!!

but anyway i'll still be going down to one of the coffeeshops to catch the match n support them!

fingers crossed !

Another :devil: here. Hehehe With nothing to fight for, the players find it hard to motivate themselves to put up a solid performance. But they should do it at least for the fans who have been with them thru' thick and thin. Although there has been talk that they will be preserving themselves for the only title in contention, I believe they will redeem themselves and win against Chelsea.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I guess it will be a draw. There is no motivation for the devil now. :cry:

hope ferguson dun field players in weird position anymore ....

how i miss Jaap Stam and Beckham ......

And manu just wasted a penalty.... :dunno: :dunno:

Helbreath said:
And manu just wasted a penalty.... :dunno: :dunno:
VNR has been missing most of his penalties lehz ... wah cowz ... when he stood up for it, i knew the result ... haiz ...

chelsea's goal was .... WAH !!!!!!!!!

after all, it was lucky n unlucky for united ...

good effort from chelsea this season... 2nd in premiership, semis in champs league... just need to spend another $200 million to win both titles next year? :think:

West_ray said:
VNR has been missing most of his penalties lehz ... wah cowz ... when he stood up for it, i knew the result ... haiz ...

chelsea's goal was .... WAH !!!!!!!!!

after all, it was lucky n unlucky for united ...
Had the same sinking feeling too when he stepped up to the spot, and sure enuf... and almost expected him to shoot wide after Cudicini fumbled.

Plus Kleb is crap, and Fletcher runs like a girl. Bellion is anonymous. Only wish we got Ronaldinho...

zaren said:
good effort from chelsea this season... 2nd in premiership, semis in champs league... just need to spend another $200 million to win both titles next year? :think:
chelsea performed so well this season and even though they had a graceful exist from Champion league, Ranieri is on the fence on his job! poor Ranieri ...

rvn dived and got huth sent off. guess if cant get round him get him sent off instead.

Congrats to Chelsea for "buying" 2nd place... :thumbsd:

holeinone said:
Congrats to Chelsea for "buying" 2nd place... :thumbsd:

so man u shouldn't be spending that 40mil next season to buy themselves back to 1st place? :confused:

Both are craps. Leeds rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.