Man U beat Liverpool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rio Ferdinand. :bsmilie:

And the best thing is that Chelsea dropped points!

Glory glory Man united!

Yeah.... :bsmilie:

sorry to OT hor...

Somoneone told me, by beating liverpool, Man Utd now have real chance of challenging chelsea to win title.... cos in history league winners cannot lose to a rival club.... this season, Asernal already lost to man utd(or is it chelsea... forgot but lazy to check....:bsmilie: ) liverpool lose to chelsea.... so that leaves man utd and chelsea to fight it out.

my question is that... is that issit true that in history no club have ever lost to their rivals when they won the league?:think:

idor said:
sorry to OT hor...

Somoneone told me, by beating liverpool, Man Utd now have real chance of challenging chelsea to win title.... cos in history league winners cannot lose to a rival club.... this season, Asernal already lost to man utd(or is it chelsea... forgot but lazy to check....:bsmilie: ) liverpool lose to chelsea.... so that leaves man utd and chelsea to fight it out.

my question is that... is that issit true that in history no club have ever lost to their rivals when they won the league?:think:

Point gap too large this time. Chelsea will take the cup.

idor said:
sorry to OT hor...

Chelsea dropping points... Man U chasing the leader.....

Fishy.... cos if the title is already won at the time, the whole league will not be exciting, lower viewership, less betting, less endorsement, less sponsorship ..... etc...

I gave up watching cos $$$ rules the games long time ago....

I don't like Chelsea bankdozing their way to their next title but I don't see how they can drop enough points to surrender their lead. There is just too much quality and $$$ motivation in that squad so only injuries to key players such as John Teddy and Fat Lampard can stop them.

Not only man u win,
Liverpool did win also!

They won 3-2 in terms of Yellow Cards!:bsmilie::bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Scorers:
Man u:
Kieran Richardson (18)
Wayne Rooney (88)

Liverpool:
Mohamed Sissoko (18)
Xabi Alonso (82)
Steven Gerrard (90)

;p