Man suing photographer wants wedding recreated, despite divorce

hahahahah groom joke ttm!!! XD

Loser

Seriously, even if the court passes the judgement in favour of the Loser, and the photography studio LL has to pay for it, do you think the wife will come back from whereever she might be to go through the motion of the wedding with this Loser?

I mean, who would?! If you divorced and hated this guy enough not to tell him where you are living, the last thing you need is more memories of him and be a laughing stock together with him..

you can sue for anything/ everything in US. :bsmilie:

I'm sure his ex-wife will have a facepalm the moment she saw this news in Yahoo! :bsmilie:

Prince Photogenic said:
Seriously, even if the court passes the judgement in favour of the Loser, and the photography studio LL has to pay for it, do you think the wife will come back from whereever she might be to go through the motion of the wedding with this Loser?

I mean, who would?! If you divorced and hated this guy enough not to tell him where you are living, the last thing you need is more memories of him and be a laughing stock together with him..

You never knows, perhaps this action alone can sparkle off another heated moments that weld things back? The world is full of weird events and if you just analyze it rationally, it wouldn't be a complete picture. :)

Double confirm won't pass