Man of Steel: Nikon High ISO TESTED!

Snapperholic

Jul 27, 2008
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Just watched Man of Steel and was amazed by the high ISO shot by Nikon Camera. The cliff was all dark and she could actually pick out details of a man on it. :thumbsup:

Shot by a Nikon cam??

um.. They used Panavision cameras. If i'm not wrong it's Alexas or Sony F series

I think he means a portion of the movie where louis lane was using a nikon d3s to do snoopy photojournalistic works.

we know Nikon has great High ISO

but if you could actually believe that anything that happens in Superman can be real..

well i have bad news for you :(

I have not watch that show yet...but...

you actually believe photos that show in any movies are shot by the actors during the scene?

Reel life will be very different from real life. After all, nobody wears a red underwear outside :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Chill guys! What i meant to have said is Nikon having very strategic advertising in the movie. LOL! Noticing the conditions of the picture that was taken and the image that was shown, :Thumbsup: for the Nikon marketing team!

Hipster Parker is still using Yashica GSN.. no need for high ISO digicam :bsmilie:

It's just like csi... a cheap cctv can resolve a tiny license plate reflected off a teacup from 100 meters away

Saw the movie too, its D3s, wonder what the lens used...

Reel life will be very different from real life. After all, nobody wears a red underwear outside :bsmilie:

Take a walk in Orchard Road and see. :)

3266213030_3f2cfe8ae6.jpg

There are more Superman in the Little Red Dot than you think: :bsmilie:

80508033446406.jpg

superman.jpg

do you mean , sub-par men ?

Chill guys! What i meant to have said is Nikon having very strategic advertising in the movie. LOL! Noticing the conditions of the picture that was taken and the image that was shown, :Thumbsup: for the Nikon marketing team!

Hoohah. Like how Oracle and Audi and Samsung all appeared in IRONMAN 3..