Male Guinea Pig For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheechee

Sep 22, 2002
Sengkang
Visit site
Halo. Have a male guinea pig who is 1 year plus old.

Very cute and alert. Superbly adorable.
Due to my coming semester of exams, decided to find a good home for him.

Any clubsnappers wanna adopt him and take good care of him?

Will not mind to meet the kind soul at boon lay mrt station to pass him and some foods, beddings, water bottle to start up with.

Pictures
http://cheechee2.hypermart.net/temp/piggy.JPG

hi , have some qns ... after ur exam, will u take it back ?? Can the guiena pig live in same cage with terrapins?

thanks

Originally posted by West_ray
hi , have some qns ... after ur exam, will u take it back ?? Can the guiena pig live in same cage with terrapins?

thanks

Tortises???

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i don't think guinea pigs will be able to live in the same cage as terrapins.

guinea pigs need a larger cage, and they cannot live in a moist cage (assuming ur terrapins behave like normal turtles). they need fresh vegetables every now and then, usually lettuce.

and their cage's bedding must be changed every few days, cos their urine and business will be all over the place, and it stinks in singapore's humid weather. depending on your preference, normally people will bathe their piggies one a week or once in 2 weeks.

they eat veggies, g.pig food,and some alfafa grass. they also drink a lot of water,so be sure to have a large water bottle for them.

you must also cut the guinea pig's claws regularly, as if it grows too long, the pig may have problems walking, or may get an infection from dirt accumulating under the nails.

say hello to my sweeties=D
73559-43.jpg

Originally posted by West_ray
hi , have some qns ... after ur exam, will u take it back ??

thanks

Well, it is adoption. :D
Means if u wan, and able to take good care of him, he will be urs.

Hi cheechee,

Still remember me, I took ur hamster for adoption few months back. I have 2 cavies at home, both are female. Too bad.... or else I dont mind taking ur cute cavy. I do not want to breed, thats why I do not want to have 2 sexes. Unless urs is already neuteured. :)

Hope u get a nice person to adopt ur cavy, its so lovely and cute. Or you can try posting ur adoption at local cavy forum, link

cavy02.jpg

Hope u like the hammies.

As for guinea pig, already found a good new home for him.

I am intterested to adopt himi pls contact me at 81129370

In your haste i suppose you overlooked that the thread is 5 years old? I guess it should be dead by now =s

haha... funny. Considering Guinea Pigs typically live an average of 4 to 5 years - that rodent is probably no longer around :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.