Malaysian F1 GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tembusu92

Mar 29, 2007
Just joined your forum and am wondering if anyone is going up to Sepang next week end and any recommendation on a good area for fotos

Just joined your forum and am wondering if anyone is going up to Sepang next week end and any recommendation on a good area for fotos

The best view of the cars, in my opinion is from the K Platinum grandstand. As the cars roar past the start finish line, you will get a full frontal view of the cars. Its at the first corner, so you can expect some good photos as the cars jostle for position at the beginning of the race. Maybe some crashes too ;)

Outside the track, check out the stalls/booths setup by all the companies. Some nice babes to shoot ;p (well, you asked for good area for fotos :bsmilie: )

Come back and please post some photos of this year's race.

Cheers.

Let's see what I can do and post some.

Do they allow DSLR cameras?

I had no problems taking my Canon 30D with a couple of lenses and my Slik Pro tripod as well.

They are only particular about food and water to be taken in as they want to make a hefty profit out of these sales.

I reckon you guys got tickets or just shooting from the sidelines?

Me going with some friends (10 of us).... leaving later at 9AM from Singapore but have to stay in Malacca for picture taking 'till dusk and Saturday art of seeing in KL. Only on final day in Sepang for F1 = goooooooooo Ferrari!

see you there guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.