Malaysia unsafe!! People need to signature online and wake government up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerl_ho

Jul 30, 2006
Malaysian....sad for that.... Now already 18,000 ppl sign on in just few hours!
:cry:
http://www.you-zi.net/askforpeace/infolist.php?rec=-1

This post very nice, can take a look.
我小学时唱的儿歌《马来西亚好》要改成
马来西亚好,盗贼微微笑,
刀枪到处掉,警察看不到,
风吹月儿摇,又怕贼来盗,
生命价更高,反抗没必要,
马来西亚好,马来西亚好? !

P/S:I'm not trying to make fun on it.
Truely, please wake up and stand up now.
To my lovely hometown--MALAYSIA

Really Jialat.
Damn!!! this saturday i ned to go JB!!!

Now hungry ghost month, hope that they not really hungry for money~~~!:bheart:

malaysia not too bad mah...

i just went and came back from jb today..:cry:

DT_ said:
malaysia not too bad mah...

Ya. Just cant imaging how the future will be.....
Last time they use knife....now upgrade to hand gun, after the penang police core station's fire weapon been stolen....wat's next...:dunno:

kcuf2 said:
i just went and came back from jb today..:cry:

Notice that, if anyone be rob...just give them wat they want....if not....
Last few month, my friend been malaysia killed by a malay guy who rob for car...
because my friend try to fight with him..... sad.

Last sunday my friend robbed in basketball court....at morning time.

Just be careful when in JB...:thumbsd:

I have just sold my apartment in KL on Monday and made a lost of RM100,000! and I am damned happy :bsmilie:
Have totally lost my confidence in Malaysia!

Canonised said:
I have just sold my apartment in KL on Monday and made a lost of RM100,000! and I am damned happy :bsmilie:

I still got a terrace house abandoned in JB. Felt its unsafe 2 years ago. almost all my neighbours got robbery experience and half of them got break-ins. My mom got robbed and kicked just outside my house. report to police.... they come after half a day, look around and when they know you earn S$, will ask you to exchange their RM100 to S$100. rate is 1:1. Better dont report cos you will lost more money.

Can you imagine a police post closed at night?

DeSwitch said:
I still got a terrace house abandoned in JB. Felt its unsafe 2 years ago. almost all my neighbours got robbery experience and half of them got break-ins. My mom got robbed and kicked just outside my house. report to police.... they come after half a day, look around and when they know you earn S$, will ask you to exchange their RM100 to S$100. rate is 1:1. Better dont report cos you will lost more money.

Ya! last time my father also give them money around $50...and they just do nothing!!!
if not, they wont help you or purposely let go if next time got same cast at your house.....Damn eat money ******* policeman!:dunno:

Canonised said:

But now KL is the worst place......than JB.:cry:

yanyewkay said:
i think gerl_ho's first post isn't this..

Haha...me always stay at kopitiam....
so ...no posting count.:)

don't know much on pg.

biggmalique said:
u registered in here just to post that?

I post alot liao. But always stay in kopitiam.
Not counting post la. sianz~~!:confused:

DeSwitch said:

Yep, my NPP here closed at night wat :confused:

Currently, I am staying with my aunt in KL.

Just a few days back, A lady in the late 50's who is our family friend was robbed in daylight after withdrawing some cash(few thousands) outside the bank. She suffered quite a few cuts and bruises to the arms and legs :(

Nowaday, I do walk alot faster in alleyways or quiet streets :sweat:

Benign said:
Currently, I am staying with my aunt in KL.

Just a few days back, A lady in the late 50's who is our family friend was robbed in daylight after withdrawing some cash(few thousands) outside the bank. She suffered quite a few cuts and bruises to the arms and legs :(

Nowaday, I do walk alot faster in alleyways or quiet streets :sweat:

yup...jialat!

if i just limit myself to citysquare, will that be fine??

kcuf2 said:
if i just limit myself to citysquare, will that be fine??

CitySquare are a lot ppl. But stealing is quite normal there, I got a lots friends wallet been stole before......

I heard i case already few year ago, Here share to everyone here...
My father's friend, who i call him uncle. His son was a student who in/out singapore everyday....That one day, a group of malay gang stop him on the way to study....
they use knife and rob his all money. But, the story didnt end...Those malay guys saw his ATM card and try to force him for pin number...

The student dont want to tell them, they feed him with kick and beat him. Until he told them a fake number...he tot they will release him...but NOT!!

The malay guy ask another one drive motocycle to singapore them key in the pin and try....
So you know already? They really beat him until they try up the real pin number....
His money for study...all gone......:eek:

This is case around city square area.;)

Citysquare is safe? I think hard to say la...everywhere...anytime...depend on how
"shuei" we are...sianz! This one fierce than ghost...;p

I think better dont bring too much money when you go Malaysia, If they want?
please dont risk your life....just give them....
A lot of cases the person try to fight with those *******....at last been killed.

Nowaday...some ppl got handgun to rob....

Status
Not open for further replies.