Malaysia still Tidak Boleh!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Last week, after the kidnapping cases, murdered cases, now we have the "no-stamp go stay at prison for 3 months" cases ......:thumbsd:
For your information, our factories in Johore got no electricity since Monday ..... we understand that some parts of Johore suffered the same fate and consequently hundreds of workers got no work to do but the bosses still have to pay them salaries!.....:sweat:
Today some workers organised and go protest at their Utilities Office....
WTF, how to attract investment like that?

why bother abt them? if u dont like them, dont go there and boost their economy. I know i wont. I'd be retarded to be throwing my $$ at them while they do nothing but bad mouth our nation.

Their own problems is exactly what it is, their own problems. Lets work on improving our own situation.

:confused: already very busy liao. O.T everyday.

it's a long cold and lonely CNY!!!!

CNY got date boh?????:bsmilie:

Hopefully with the Malaysian twins.

Event.jpg

Last week, after the kidnapping cases, murdered cases, now we have the "no-stamp go stay at prison for 3 months" cases ......:thumbsd:
For your information, our factories in Johore got no electricity since Monday ..... we understand that some parts of Johore suffered the same fate and consequently hundreds of workers got no work to do but the bosses still have to pay them salaries!.....:sweat:
Today some workers organised and go protest at their Utilities Office....
WTF, how to attract investment like that?

Good for us. They have helped us to convince the foreign investors why we are still a better choice. Ya , we also have suffered massive blackouts recently in the past 3 yrs, but at least we dun get flooded that badly thanks to our PUB, and we do not get $20 mil robbery case with computer parts

Heard from news they are trying to create a Tech park in southern Johore for computer firms ? 1 fellow was quoted on TV, saying, Given our close proximity to Singapore , I believed that we will be a success. :bsmilie: . Great. I guess they will be better off trying to improve their drainage system 1st.

With the revised corporate tax, things are going to be interesting.

if you just look at the security in Johore, you'll understand why no Singaporeans will dare drive a new car into West Malaysia.

if you just look at the security in Johore, you'll understand why no Singaporeans will dare drive a new car into West Malaysia.

Plus if they do start implementing that new entry fee, cost-conscious sporeans are prob going to be very put off.

I wonder how that would work with their plan of creating that 'passport free zone' in Johore. :think:

1 time entry fee of RM$200 + 1 time entry 'special fee' of RM$50 for each customs officer. :thumbsup:

Passport free, jail free and probably u've got special guards. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.