MALAYSIA is starting a food fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I malaysian also sian ah read my country minister joke like that... si beh no brain and shameless ;(

this Em Yienyien must be virgin old and nothing to think of. Stare at the food and thought of claiming.....

I saw a picture of her. Judging from her size, I'm sure she is a food lover :bsmilie:

And we don't have to guess what are her favourite food :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I can imagine Najib shaking his head and slapping his forehead...

... because the of all the food his minister mentioned, she tak say Ramly Burger.

:p

I can imagine Najib shaking his head and slapping his forehead...

... because the of all the food his minister mentioned, she tak say Ramly Burger.

:p

But our Pasar Malam also got sell Ramly burger leh. I think this one got fight, must go for International Court arbitration :angry:

But our Pasar Malam also got sell Ramly burger leh. I think this one got fight, must go for International Court arbitration :angry:

Idea.

Sekali this Ramly was born in Singapore.

First Indonesia declare war on Malaysia over a stolen cultural dance ......... now Malaysia might declare war on Singapore over nasi lemak and laksa

the good minister forgot to claim to a certain food making skill that is uniquely Malaysian ..... namely

Sh*t Stirring :bsmilie:

hahahahahah good one

Malaysia Boleh !!!

Boleh Apa !!!

Tumis Tahi

Then teh tarik how???????

Tea was introduced by British??????

so some malaysia "official" heritge fd not hala :eek: ? whahahaha

Last edited:
LOLS to all the replies above

one thing's for sure is that IF we're gna go to international court or even war(?) for this crap, im gna laugh out loud first haha! first time in history ppl fight for nasi lemak?LOL

I think Singapore is not far behind from Malaysia loh, look at the way they claim those imported athletes as their own athletes, faint!!!!

Btw, that brainless Minister Ng Yan Yan always come out with nonconstructive ideas, super sienz already. Last time she still proposed that women should wear nicer and sexier so that their husbands won't have affairs outside.:sweat:

Last edited:
so some malaysia "official" heritge fd not hala :eek: ? whahahaha

Malaysia still have heritage food, but those si beh brainless ppl and hala ministers ignore to discover and promote. Now the recent incidents at Indonesia and McCurry win court case over McDonald cause this EM Yienyien quickly shift the focus on sexy dress keep husband tactic to claim the world food be malaysia rojak heritage food.... :thumbsd:

malaysia minister hala or no-hala memang BOLEH!!!!

They should also claim they have a truck load of mistress spanning from across the globe since their forefathers era.

Malaysian Boleh.:confused:

Hello, food also want to fight.

A few years back, I remember once there was a restaurant called sin leong who announced that they founded Yu Seng (CNY fish salad) in Asia. They became joke of the town and now they are closed for good. Yu Seng was started by some ah pek in chinatown during the old days with a push cart. not the restaurant who started it. It was way before even sin leong started business in singapore.

i really love malaysia. they come up with tonnes of craps, and so many awesome politicians there (like our darling ANWAR) not to mention the catfighting like posting some opposition's party female politician "scandalous" photos online.

the last hilarious policy they wanted to implant was to prevent the malaysian women from "dressing like a man".

i really love malaysia's news. it is one of the main attraction for me when i'm reading the papers.

claiming rights over food? i really feel like knocking this guy's head.

India of course

British Tea grow in India and "Tarik" by Indians stall owners :bsmilie:
:think::think:

or maybe Celyon Tea :confused:

All tea leaves originate from China, so officially, Teh Tarik should belong to China :)

No lah, Cameron Highlands :confused: so have to give it to them :sweatsm::sweatsm::sweatsm:

I like Cameroon Boh tea, so this one I will sarpork ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.