malaysia big foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

LENS

Apr 8, 2005
Hello guys,

I guess most of your have heard about this news.

I read last few weeks back in malaysia, that a group of researcher have confirmed there are like 40 big foots..and blah blah..and their height is from 6-7 feet for youth and 10 feet for an adult.

...well, i read that in sin chew ri bao..

well, if it is really 'big foot' why it doesn't appear on worldwide news??

I tried to search news..but can't really find anything.

If it is not true, i find the newspaper is really %*^*&*& ha.

Anything to share?

actually big foot is term called in US, it is yeti for himalayan, and actually it is said that US army have captured 1 before in Indochina.. burma, vietnam during those wars days.

Warhhhhh! but NPNT

Read this link
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/johor3.htm

Actually it is what i read, but i read in chinese newspaper, that 'society' is a group of chinese..but i doubt it, since they claimed they have recognised the big foot group..

and here is another link..of another group of expedition
http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=13086

and this link is ..i think same expedition too, since the SPI member is in it..
http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=hamilton/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1140824435846&call_pageid=1020420665036&col=1112188062620

well, it puzzles me.. some of you didn't hear about similar news? i got a PM to forward me a SPI website.. i have read that before but it is updated. i think malaysia have conducted some formal expedition and decline foreigner... because, who wants foreigner to be the one to find out BIG foot ah?

the malaysia government actually stopped researchers and scientist to go malaysia to do their reseach, they wanted a malaysian to be the first to find it.

and the best part, the researchers in malaysia (all malaysians) are not properly equiped.

Typical old thinking.

smurfman said:
the malaysia government actually stopped researchers and scientist to go malaysia to do their reseach, they wanted a malaysian to be the first to find it.

and the best part, the researchers in malaysia (all malaysians) are not properly equiped.

Typical old thinking.

Hi guys, take it easy man, it is just acceptably that a country wants to reserve this 'privilege' to his own country man mah..ha. Let's give them a try before we judge them, actually i think high-tech equipment isn't really needed..a heart that is willing to believe and open minded is needed..of course, helps from orang asli.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4759018.stm
one more link..

Just being fair, i am malaysian haa, what make u think all malaysians are not properly equipped ah?

ha, by the way, i would trust an orang asli without any equipment than the singapore SPI member with equipment from Ghostbusters..lol..

Come on man, contribute your story.. it is really kind hard for me to believe there is a long lost creatures in malaysia forest..ha

smurfman said:

Typical old thinking.

What sort of equipments the Malaysians need to spot a big feet?

If they can't tell a big feet from a normal feet, all the high tech equipments won't help them. :bsmilie:

walau, actually not equipment is needed, a spotting or a capture or a convincing photo...let's dont make this a political topic ah.. not one has experiences to detect ah.

If u read the article, orang asli had said they called it 'hantu garang gigi' and they even spot 'hantu' which is smaller than human size..

Is CS forming a team to "shoot" the Big Foots? Cool man. We have equipments (our DSLRs and some of us have bigmas).

Anyone organizing the expedition?:think:

Need some baits, i guess ha.

But.. actually there are few sightings back to long time ago once in a while in malaysia.

mm..Any orang asli here? maybe you can share your belief..

then lets hope the malaysians find it soon, don't make the world wait for 20 years.......or 20 years later then let the world go in and find for them.

i think its all a hoax. too many sightings without proof supporting. i mean real good proof.

I heard this story when I was young from my Mum who was a Malaysian and stayed in the kampongs in Johor. At that time the kampong was surrounded by jungles and it was really eerie at night. No street lights and sort and the year should be 1940s to 1950s if my caculations are correct.

She slept together in the same bed with my two other aunties in one house and the rest slept in other houses. One night while in bed, they heard someone at the door of the house rustling away... they thought it was my youngest uncle who was the prankster of the family. So they called his name and asked him not to play and scare them. But the noise continued and finally the took the gas lamp and started it up. When the light came on slowly, as the light hit the door. what they saw was a hairy large foot. definetely not human. The girls screamed and extingushed the light and covered themselves under the blankets. Till today they dont know what they saw and they are now in their late 50s. When she told me the story, that was before any of such reports of big foot and all in the press. So there might be some truth to the story....

centuryegg said:
I heard this story when I was young from my Mum who was a Malaysian and stayed in the kampongs in Johor. At that time the kampong was surrounded by jungles and it was really eerie at night. No street lights and sort and the year should be 1940s to 1950s if my caculations are correct.

She slept together in the same bed with my two other aunties in one house and the rest slept in other houses. One night while in bed, they heard someone at the door of the house rustling away... they thought it was my youngest uncle who was the prankster of the family. So they called his name and asked him not to play and scare them. But the noise continued and finally the took the gas lamp and started it up. When the light came on slowly, as the light hit the door. what they saw was a hairy large foot. definetely not human. The girls screamed and extingushed the light and covered themselves under the blankets. Till today they dont know what they saw and they are now in their late 50s. When she told me the story, that was before any of such reports of big foot and all in the press. So there might be some truth to the story....
prankster spotted. Is centuryegg the "youngest uncle"? ;p

centuryegg said:

Hello centuryegg, may i know where is that kampung?

I need to go ask my mum about it which Kampong. They did move quite a few times in Johor and presently my grandma is residing in Muar.

But when I was studying overseas, did hear stories from friends who lived in East Malaysia of how woodcutters saw "giants" or rather really huge men in the jungles. Apparently such stories are pretty common.

Well I am not surprised there is something out there that is intelligent enough to hide from us. Put it this way we already have a lost world, what other surprises might we find. If I found or saw something like this... I would keep my mouth shut.... because the result would be the whole world will descent on the area and try to capture it..... I would rather it stay hidden as it has always been for eons.

Status
Not open for further replies.