Making way for new theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

babababa

Jan 2, 2008
Was showing my son the place that I used to hang out during my teenage years, and to realize the pathetic sight of the ever so popular spot for Singaporeans........

So I decided to return there to capture some memories....... C&C welcome :)

showphoto.php

f4.0, ISO 400, Focal Length 25.0 mm

Well... it certainly looks dead... you've captured it perfectly pathetic. But that isn't how you remember it right, so how are you going to show your son now?

You'll want to clean up the stray branches at the top of the frame, pump some contrast in, and probably crop a little on the left.

:) thanks, how can i pump in more contrast? can eleborate? Have to agree that that's not the sight that I'd want to remember but the building is near demolishing state, really can't imagine how......:p

you use PS? open up a curves layer and adjust the straight line graph to a semi-'S' curve graph. Play with it a little.

Actually, I think the best way would be to bring your son there. That has to be way more interactive than a photograph. Let him 'smell' the surroundings so to speak.

I using CorelDraw Paint Shop Pro, brought my son there, he says like haunted house... hehh hehh....

Anyway, I returned to capture a few last shots of the buildings there, didn't manage to get the Marina Vista side (Already torn down).....

Status
Not open for further replies.