Making of Sentosa's Sandsation 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
5485.jpg

Finally the end of two weeks. Pyramid shot at nite with spot lights.

Wonder what's the theme for next year...

--All shots taken in Nikon CP 885, shot spontaneously, irregardless of messy background, harsh lighting, bad composition, sand, sea spray, dust, nasty biting ants, bad food, spooky nights, bad tempered students, noisy peacocks, lack of monetary funds, rude tram drivers, rude pub owners, bitchy gals who do no work except play mahjong whole day(no, u two are not gorgeous babes...stop acting like u are. :what: )....the list goes on...

Nevertheless....most important to me...i shot what i felt had the most impact, planning shots before hand i would have lost the opportunity and element of surprise.

Hope you all have enjoyed the sandsation 2002 series. Hope to shoot better next time. Hahahahaha

Special thanx to :

Simon : for his camera! sorry few scratches here and there...no i dun have $ to buy over ur cam!!

kowtow.gif

Sentosa people: like Chris (for numerous rides to and fro from chalet to site..saved lots of time!)

Nafa year one students: for making it an enjoyable 2 weeks for me.

Offstone, Lance: for the wonderful site where i post...post...post...to the brink of being banned by him...hahaa

angel.gif

Clubsnap members: for supportive members and encouragement, technical knowledge

Year 3 students: for giving me a wonderful "make-up"...yesh i shall remember ur faces. haaa...juz joking.
rocketshoot.gif

wow dude!! u like flooded the whole place with ur sandsation pics hee!!
im going down tomorrow with a friend...errmm tell me what i must bring??
wat is good to take?
ya?
waiting for ur pointers.

Originally posted by eadwine
wow dude!! u like flooded the whole place with ur sandsation pics hee!!
im going down tomorrow with a friend...errmm tell me what i must bring??
wat is good to take?
ya?
waiting for ur pointers.

Go down in slippers and shorts? Lots of money...try the food there...i didnt get to see much of the make shift stalls they have there...hahaha

:what: thou art a great big flood... INteresting insider's stuff, I mean, i'm like there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.