Making love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheguthamrin

Jul 14, 2007
Spotted this from 165m while in the SG flyer.

2468279107_ca8f4b04fd.jpg

Sony Cybershot W55 - no pp

Ah~~ I like it~~ Too bad the picture quality is not there. Also, the framing seems a bit tight on the right and bottom.

Concept wise is good~ Maybe you can do a CW rotation, will bring out the shot i feel~ :)

Ah~~ I like it~~ Too bad the picture quality is not there. Also, the framing seems a bit tight on the right and bottom.

Concept wise is good~ Maybe you can do a CW rotation, will bring out the shot i feel~ :)

Thanks!
It was purely coincidental; and that I had it in full zoom, cant remember how much.
The next moment of course the white streams were gone.
I tried doing a CW rotation, but somehow it doesnt quite look right, lah.

crop a bit on the left and top for a tighter framing :)

maybe you can consider b&w with sepia tone, heh. nicely seen though.

nice capture.

GOOD CAPTURE!! Not the kind of scene whereby they will pose for u or the time for u to plan ur shot everyday. I like it! :)

crop a bit on the left and top for a tighter framing :)

maybe you can consider b&w with sepia tone, heh. nicely seen though.

Did b&w and sepia tone before posting, but again, it doesnt look right; ie it doesnt look like its on water; and the boats dont resemble boats, since they're tiny. I've decided to leave the top uncropped "to leave some space" assuming that the boat on the left is finishing up the shape.

Anyway, thanks for the tips :) glad that you like the pic.

Still a good capture though! :)

nice capture.

nice capture.. wonder if that was intentional though (as in the boats)..

GOOD CAPTURE!! Not the kind of scene whereby they will pose for u or the time for u to plan ur shot everyday. I like it! :)
Thanks all!
I believe I could have done better; perhaps with a better camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.