Making a call

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbok

Nov 6, 2005
Sengkang
A phone booth in Japan. Comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks.

DPP_0079_critic.jpg

jimbok said:
A phone booth in Japan. Comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks.

DPP_0079_critic.jpg

interesting subject, but let down by poor focusing and overexposure that leaves much of the image out-of-focus and overexposed. i feel that there could be a stronger connection between the person and the phone by including some action such as dialling the phone, or inserting coin/card into the phone booth. further simplifying the shot by eliminating the distracting background, and perhaps going closer to focus on one finger pressing a button on the phone might also give the pic more impact.

zaren said:
interesting subject, but let down by poor focusing and overexposure that leaves much of the image out-of-focus and overexposed. i feel that there could be a stronger connection between the person and the phone by including some action such as dialling the phone, or inserting coin/card into the phone booth. further simplifying the shot by eliminating the distracting background, and perhaps going closer to focus on one finger pressing a button on the phone might also give the pic more impact.

Hi zaren, thx for your valuable comment. I think I still must improve on my composition. I have not used ps to edit the image, just reallly love ROOTC(right out of the camera), simple and nice, but the real fact is that I am not so good in ps ;p.

Status
Not open for further replies.