Makeup Artist looking to work with models/photographers on test shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

delphineleong

Dec 4, 2009
www.flickr.com
I am a freelance makeup artist who trained at London but am now based in Singapore. Am looking for photographers or even models out there who are interested in working together on test shoots. These test shoots will expand our portfolios and serve to be a very useful platform for gathering more contacts, as well as gain experience and practice. Do not hesitate to reply to my thread, or email me personally at delphineleong@Hotmail.com if you are interested.
Hope hear from you guys soon!
Cheers, Delphine

pm me if u need a partner. i'm trying to expand my portfolio as well. cheers

I am interested in doing a test shoot too!! I love different types of makeup!! I love to explore makeup and the different looks too!!

Hi.. am interested to collaborate with you for test shoots.. I am having some shoots this mth.. if u r interested, pls do contact me at 83871250. Thanks!

hello there. wanna collab/

bumpz for u

pm me , if u looking for hairstylist :)

Hi all once again, I'm Delphine (Clubsnap username: delphineleong), the person who started this thread. My makeup gallery can be viewed at: www.flickr.com/delphineleong/sets

I would like to add that I am also looking to do paid shoots. My rates for paid shoots are generally lower because makeup is primarily my passion and it is what I love to do. I am also confident that I will deliver work of consistently high standards as well.

As for TFP, I am looking to improve my portfolio with good pictures taken by photographers who wish to work with me as their MUA for their TFP shoots.

To conclude, regardless of it being TFP/Paid shoots, do email me at delphineleong@hotmail.com for further discussion!

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.