Makeover Course No.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Hi everyone,

My new intake will be starting on 13th July. Due to my recent hectic timetable, I am only able to conduct classes on Tuesday for Makeover Course at the moment for the month of July. I will be away again for my overseas assignment for 2 weeks this time but I will check my PM when I have time. So please bear with me. Alternately, you can contact Joanne on 98583502.

This is not a one time shoot which you learn little or nothing but a hands on course which I will personally look into everyone's skills. Those venturing into this line part time/freelance/full time, will command a good instant income. Besides making some money you get to shoot too. Best of both worlds!

There is no prequisite for attending my course. All are welcome!

Some samples of what I have done:-

Anita_04.jpg

China_Girl_01.jpg

Model_16_001.jpg

Amira_031.jpg

Here are the details:-

Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, Middle Road)
Instructor: Danny
Course fee:$280 for SLR user and $260 for DSLR users
Models : 2 Different Females Models
Film : 1 colour roll of film is provided for each practical lesson for SLR users only. DSLR users must print their own prints or bring their laptops (includes developing and printing of 3R size for SLR users only)
Duration : Once a week
Time : 7-11pm
Vacancies : 8 (max)
Equipment : DSLR or SLR only with a portrait lens (Range from 28-105mm) for shooting face and half body. (Those wants to learn but do not have a SLR/DLSR, pls let me know what camera you have)
Lightings : Provide 4 different lightings setups.
Lesson will commence on : 13th July 2004 @ 7pm

Package: 4 lessons
1st lesson : Theory - Learn the basic theory about what makeover is all about. You will be learning on how to coordinate, shoot, compose, pose, basic make-up and hair styling skills, communications with your subjects and setup basic lightings skills.

2nd lesson : Practical course - You will be shooting a Female Model. I will be guiding each every individual on what to look out for. Each Photographer will get to shoot 15 minutes for the first outfit and first lighting setup. Another 15 minutes for the second outfit and the second lighting setup.

3rd lesson : Theory - Review, critics and comments on the photos taken from your 1st Practical lessons. I will be advising all of you on what went wrong and how to improve from here. Other comments are welcome.

4th lesson : Practical course - You will be shooting a Female Model. I will be guiding each every individual again on what to look for. Each Photographer will get to shoot 15 minutes for the first outfit and third lighting setup. Another 15 minutes for second oufit and the fourth lighting setup.

If there is unforseen circumstances while attending this course half way and miss a lesson, I will replace one for you on my next intake.

For you info, models are provided with Make-up and Hair Styling by Professional Make-up Artist whom I can introduced to you all. No charges will be incurred as it is part of the course but the class must have min 6 and max 8 photographers.

After the last lesson, those who is interested to bring down their photos individually or as a group will be fine with me. I will be at Stanley Lim Colour Centre but please sms or call me before going down as I have a tight schedule.

A deposit of $50.00 have to be paid upon signing up this course. Full payment must be paid on the first lesson. You can transfer the money through my POSB or DBS account. If you are interested, I will PM you my account details. Thanks.

All students will be giving 1 hour free for usage of studio anytime but must make an appointment. This is will be given after you all finish the course.

"I will personaly make sure that all students who attend my course will improve their skills in lighting, posing and communcations. If I think they are still unable to reach my standard, I will not pass you until I deem ok. Don't worry there will be no extra charge for this part as I have my own personnal standard I must keep and maintain."

Name list (Your nicks will remain private)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Lessons will start after all 8 vacancies are filled up. So let's start to filling those empty slots.

After attending my course, you will want to do your own personalized shoots. Although you are paying premium fees for models and make-up artist by yourself in the beginning but the folio will be far better off as you control the situation, not others. Your friends and relatives would be happy to see what you have done and I am very sure they would not mind requesting you to shoot in the future. Well that's how I got started in photography!

Please feel free to make enquiries if there is anything you are not sure of. You can PM me guys and gals.

ALL THE ABOVE PHOTOS SHOWN ARE PRO IMAGE COPYRIGHT 2004.

Hi Proimage.....back already?
Your Comm trip successful?....aiya must be lah ...going back soon to tie up loose ends ah ;p
Thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for your course.
Started many new discoveries for me in this genre of photography.
...and doing reasonably well..thanks to you :cool:

Fantom aka Uncle Ronald, thanks......

As promise, I will start another course for advance users only. I will keep everybody inform about the up and coming course.

Thanks! :p

Hi Pro Image.. I would like to sign Up for this class.....Can?? Got 'SPACE' for me??
Up For U bro.. :thumbsup:

Great Course.. If U got enought Money to sign up to One course.. this is the the course you should go.. :thumbsup:

kvp11 said:
Hi Pro Image.. I would like to sign Up for this class.....Can?? Got 'SPACE' for me??
Up For U bro.. :thumbsup:

Great Course.. If U got enought Money to sign up to One course.. this is the the course you should go.. :thumbsup:

Aiya, sure you can 'fit' into my studio. No problem. I just ask everyone to leave.......hehe.... :bsmilie:

BTW, how's your lighting? Can send me some samples of what you have done? Need to keep an update on all my students.

Anyone else who is interested in this course but not sure how to go about, just leave me a PM. If you have some samples of some of your past work, I will be glad to give some comments.

Thank you.

July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) YT
3) KP
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Let's start filling those empty spaces. Thanks PD for getting the ball rolling.....

July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) YT
3) KP
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Let's start filling those empty spaces. Thanks PD for getting the ball rolling.....

5 more places left!!!!

July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) YT
3) KP
4) GT
5)
6)
7)
8)

4 more places left!!!!

Latest update

July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) YT
3) KP
4) GT
5)
6)
7)
8)

4 more places left!!!!

Latest update

July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) YT
3) KP
4) GT
5) YP
6)
7)
8)

3 more places left!!!!

Latest update

July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) YT
3) KP
4) GT
5) YP
6)
7)
8)

3 more places left!!!!

Latest update (13 Jun 04)

July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) YT
3) KP
4) GT
5) YP
6) robinchee - DSLR
7)
8)

2 more places left!!!!

robinchee said:
Latest update (13 Jun 04)

July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) YT
3) KP
4) GT
5) YP
6) robinchee - DSLR
7)
8)

2 more places left!!!!

You have PM!

Latest update for July 13th 2004 @ 7.00pm

1) PD
2) Robin Chee
3) KP
4) GT
5) YP
6)
7)
8)

3 more places left!!!!

1) PD
2) Robin Chee
3) AL
4) CC
5)
6)
7)
8)

Back to 4 more places left........ :cry: Some cannot make it as they need to go for reservist.....

1) PD
2) Robin Chee
3) AL
4) CC
5) JG
6)
7)
8)

Back to 3 more places ....... Yahoo! :D

1) PD
2) Robin Chee
3) AL
4) CC
5) JG
6)
7)
8)

Back to 3 more places ....... Yahoo! :D

1) PD
2) Robin Chee
3) KY
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Back to 5 more places .......

Anyone else interested? You can PM me for more details!

1) PD
2) Robin Chee
3) KY
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Back to 5 more places .......

1) PD
2) Robin Chee
3) KY
4) NR
5) RF
6)
7)
8)

Status
Not open for further replies.