Makeover Course No.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Hi everyone,

My new intake will be starting on 1st of June. Due to my recent hectic timetable, I am only able to conduct classes on Tuesday for Makeover Course at the moment for the month of June. I will be away for my overseas assignment for the whole month of May but I will check my PM when I have time. So please bear with me. Alternately, you can contact Joanne on 98583502.

This is not a one time shoot which you learn little or nothing but a hands on course which I will personally look into everyone's skills. Those venturing into this line part time/freelance/full time, will command a good instant income. Besides making some money you get to shoot too. Best of both worlds!

Why pay your hard earn money and shoot only when you can attend this course and improve your skills. On top of it you still get to shoot 2 models for free!

There is no prequisite for attending my course. All are welcome!

Some new samples of what I have done:-

model_38_copy.jpg

DSC028091.jpg

German_Girl.jpg

Carrine_05.jpg

Here are the details:-

Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, Middle Road)
Instructor: Danny
Course fee:$280 for SLR user and $260 for DSLR users
Models : 2 Different Females Models
Film : 1 colour roll of film is provided for each practical lesson for SLR users only. DSLR users must print their own prints or bring their laptops (includes developing and printing of 3R size for SLR users only)
Duration : Once a week
Time : 7-11pm (Date is not fixed yet but most probably will be every Wednesday night)
Vacancies : 8 (max)
Equipment : DSLR or SLR only with a portrait lens (Range from 28-105mm) for shooting face and half body. (Those wants to learn but do not have a SLR/DLSR, pls let me know what camera you have)
Lightings : Provide 4 different lightings setups.
Lesson will commence on : 1st June 2004 @ 7pm

Package: 4 lessons
1st lesson : Learn the basic theory about what makeover is all about. You will be learning on how to coordinate, shoot, compose, pose, basic make-up and hair styling skills, communications with your subjects and setup basic lightings skills.

2nd lesson : Practical course - You will be shooting a Female Model. I will be guiding each every individual on what to look out for. Each Photographer will get to shoot 15 minutes for the first outfit and basic lighting setup. Another 15 minutes for the second different lighting setup.

3rd lesson : Review, critics and comments on the photos taken on your 2nd lessons. I will be advising all of you on what went wrong and how to improve from here. Other comments are welcome.

4th lesson : Practical course - You will be shooting a Female Model. I will be guiding each every individual again on what to look for. Each Photographer will get to shoot 15 minutes for the first outfit and basic lighting setup. Another 15 minutes for the second different lighting setup.

If there is unforseen circumstances while attending this course half way and miss a lesson, I will replace one for you on my next intake.

For you info, models are provided with Make-up and Hair Styling by Professional Make-up Artist whom I can introduced to you all. No charges will be incurred as it is part of the course but the class must have min 6 and max 8 photographers.

After the last lesson, those who is interested to bring down their photos individually or as a group will be fine with me. I will be at Stanley Lim Colour Centre but please sms or call me before going down as I have a tight schedule.

A deposit of $50.00 have to be paid upon signing up this course. Full payment must be paid on the first lesson.

All students will be giving 1 hour free for usage of studio anytime but must make an appointment. This is will be given after you all finish the course.

"I will personnaly make sure that all students who attend my course will improve their skills in lighting, posing and communcations. If I think they are still unable to reach my standard, I will not pass you until I deem ok. Don't worry there will be no extra charge for this part as I have my own personnal standard I must keep and maintain."

Name list (Your nicks will remain private)
1) - michelle -
2) - yt -
3) - tcy -
4) - mk -
5)
6)
7)
8)

Lessons will start after all 8 vacancies are filled up. So let's start to filling those empty slots.

After attending my course, you will want to do your own personalized shoots. Although you are paying premium fees for models and make-up artist by yourself in the beginning but the folio will be far better off as you control the situation, not others. Your friends and relatives would be happy to see what you have done and I am very sure they would not mind requesting you to shoot in the future. Well that's how I got started in photography!

Please feel free to make enquiries if there is anything you are not sure of. You can PM me guys and gals.

This are some samples from a student of mine, Lito doing a shoot in Stanley's Studio.
DSC027581.jpg

DSC027621.jpg

DSC027611.jpg

chngpe01 said:
upz :thumbsup:

Good course, I have attended and Danny is open in sharing his knowledge.

Thanks!

Must learn from the master in shooting nature. Hope to share your experience in shooting birds......if I have the time.

chngpe01 said:
upz :thumbsup:

Good course, I have attended and Danny is open in sharing his knowledge.

I second that :) I have also learnt much and Danny makes the class interesting and fun too :D

Upz for Danny! :) Great teacher!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Guys... here are some of what I learn from Pro Image make over Class. If U ask me to shoot like this before.. I would say sorry i can't.. But Now... see for ur self..

CT08.jpg
CT05.jpg
CT15.jpg

Lynn32.jpg
Lynn24.jpg

Now I'm able to control my shots, Compo, Lighting and Know what to look out for.. Upz for Pro Make Over Courses 4 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guys thank you very much for the full support. At least I know you all have learn something. Anyway, there will be another course coming up for advance students only. I will keep you all up to date.

RuthBaby said:
Upz for U!
Ive attended his product and still life class which i find it rather rewarding ;)
and i suppose it goes for his Makeover classes too...

Thank you my dear........

Very well run and organised instructional course.
Gained tremendous know-how...last but not least..confidence for studio shoots.
Highly recommended :thumbsup:

fantom said:

Thank you young and handsome Uncle Ronald....... :p

Name list (Your nicks will remain private) for 1st June 2004 @ 7.00pm
1) - michelle -
2) - yt -
3) - tcy -
4) - mk -
5) - rk -
6) - p -
7)
8)

Left 2 places!!!!! Seats are getting limited........

Those have not pay a deposit, pls contact Joanne on 98583502. Once you pay the deposit, pls PM me again. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvience cause. Once again.

fantom said:

Yeah!!!!I learned a lot from Danny and even after the workshop he's still attending with us in our shooting, and kept on checking with our works, 2 :thumbsup: for you "sensi"... :

tolitz said:
Yeah!!!!I learned a lot from Danny and even after the workshop he's still attending with us in our shooting, and kept on checking with our works, 2 :thumbsup: for you "sensi"... :D

Lito, like your pictures that I posted? Hehe.....and thanks for that.

Pro Image said:
Lito, like your pictures that I posted? Hehe.....and thanks for that.

I like it very much he he he...should i charge you some $$$ for that :bsmilie: .....hope to see you safe when you come back ;) take care always..

1) - michelle -
2) - yt -
3) - tcy -
4) - mk -
5) - rk -
6) - p -
7)
8)

Those have not pay a deposit, pls contact Joanne on 98583502. Once you pay the deposit, pls PM me again. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvience cause. Once again.

Hey Pro Image, I figured your project in China is doing very well :D .... would definitely love to see success in your project :D .

By the way, me still considering taking the Makeover course ..... tell you after I finish my examination :)

blurblock said:
Hey Pro Image, I figured your project in China is doing very well :D .... would definitely love to see success in your project :D .

By the way, me still considering taking the Makeover course ..... tell you after I finish my examination :)

Thanks, for that blurblock. Well it's ok. It's just another job. Busy as usual. Well hope u can give me an answer b4 I am back as you can see my course starts in June 1st. So let Joanne know if you are interested.

Thanks!

1) - michelle -
2) - yt -
3) - tcy -
4) - mk -
5) - rk -
6) - kt -
7)
8)

Those have not pay a deposit, pls contact Joanne on 98583502. Once you pay the deposit, pls PM me again. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvience cause. Once again. Alternately you can PM me and I will let you know my account no. for you all to deposit.

1) - cl -
2) - yt -
3) - tcy -
4) - mk -
5) - wl -
6) - kt -
7)
8)

Latest update..........

Ok guys 2 more seats left.......

Status