Make your own bounce flash or diffuser

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool!

i wonder how i can attach that to my a70 esp if i attach the lens adaptor. :confused:

illusion said:
cool!

i wonder how i can attach that to my a70 esp if i attach the lens adaptor. :confused:

hee..dunno about A70, but I'm going to figure out a way to do that with my c730.

hehe... then how do i make one with my olympus c5050? sometimes i don't wanna use my FL40, wanna just use built in flash. how to make a bounce flash, anyone can recommend?

bounce flash for a built-in flash? i think due to the weak nature of the built-in flash (plus the fact that the flash has to bounce twice, according to the mod in the link above), you will prob get little effective flash power in the end... but it's a cheap mod, can always try try. :D

wacko said:
bounce flash for a built-in flash? i think due to the weak nature of the built-in flash (plus the fact that the flash has to bounce twice, according to the mod in the link above), you will prob get little effective flash power in the end... but it's a cheap mod, can always try try. :D

true true
that's what I tot but no harm trying first..hee

How do i make one for Speedlite 420ex??

sk_online said:
How do i make one for Speedlite 420ex??

dunno leh...its up to ur creativity and imagination..for me, my c730 flash unit does not have an space to slot anything in, so I have to figure out a way to hook something to "catch" on the flash. ;) Wish I had a technical workshop..hee

Status
Not open for further replies.