make love, not war....

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
if u think about it, there really is no need to *fight* on online forums.

if u like the fella, make him your "friend".

if u hate him, put him on "ignore".

:heart:

why get angry over some text on the screen

just switch off and go shooting, meet real ppl and have real kopi

u can put people on ignore? this forum got this feature?

view user profile
click "user lists"
click "add to ignore list"

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

u can put people on ignore? this forum got this feature?

hmm...i think CS should make it easier for members to befriend or ignore. simply by clicking the member's name, we should have an option not only to 'add as contact', but also to 'add as friend' or 'add to ignore list'.

:)

Some people just love to debate / argue. They argue about anything and everything. Some people just dont know how to express themselves and are constantly rubbing people the wrong way. Some people harbor a grudge against some other members whom they have had a tiff with previously, so everytime person "x" comes on, they retort.

Nobody like to lose. Its also easier to make war than make love online :bsmilie:

Well the problem with forums and any form of interplay between people where communication by written text is you cant how the tone of the words were expressed as opposed to spoken words face to face.

Some people are very good at provoking people with words, which leads to fighting.

Some people also miss understand what is being said and take it as an attack on them.

The power of the written word is very strong, those whom can master that art can cause many problems. For some thats very hard to ignore

Well the problem with forums and any form of interplay between people where communication by written text is you cant how the tone of the words were expressed as opposed to spoken words face to face.

Some people are very good at provoking people with words, which leads to fighting.

Some people also miss understand what is being said and take it as an attack on them.

The power of the written word is very strong, those whom can master that art can cause many problems. For some thats very hard to ignore

if you put a person on your ignore list, you won't be able to see what he writes. :)

hmm...i think CS should make it easier for members to befriend or ignore. simply by clicking the member's name, we should have an option not only to 'add as contact', but also to 'add as friend' or 'add to ignore list'.

The problem with ignore is, you then dont see what that person is saying about you.

So if you can still see what is being said, then you can either choose not to reply to the comments being made, which usually infuriates them more and they dig themselves deeper in to the do do !

it's part of a learning process for all of us.
Most of the users are usually friendly but sometimes you get a few "big heads" who will stalk you after an incident.
But most of us here have had long experience with such 小人. If he is a pool of sh1t, we just don't go near and one should be ok.
Yes, let's make love, not war.

Most of the users are usually friendly but sometimes you get a few "big heads" who will stalk you after an incident.
But most of us here have had long experience with such 小人. If he is a pool of sh1t, we just don't go near and one should be ok.

hahahah .. spot on

Almost one year on CS, I've never made any effort to "ignore"... People who've made requests to make friends, I accept. If I'm on anyone's ignore list, that's too bad... We don't know each other than those I've met in real life... :)

If I've offended anyone on CS, I offer my sincerest apologies first. I'm human, capable of saying or doing the stupidest things at the wrong time. :)

Those who know me in real life, knows me better than on CS. Likewise, I'd like to say the same about them. :)

Yes, I love to win arguments. But for those that I've won, some I will regret... Because maybe I don't really gain much other than to gain an "enemy" or a "hater". It is just plain silly to hate someone you hardly know. :)

Ortega, if you don't mind cheap kopi, let me know where and when...

I'm glad I've said my say before Sion turn this into a riot! :sweatsm:

Almost one year on CS, I've never made any effort to "ignore"... People who've made requests to make friends, I accept. If I'm on anyone's ignore list, that's too bad... We don't know each other than those I've met in real life... :)

If I've offended anyone on CS, I offer my sincerest apologies first. I'm human, capable of saying or doing the stupidest things at the wrong time. :)

Those who know me in real life, knows me better than on CS. Likewise, I'd like to say the same about them. :)

Yes, I love to win arguments. But for those that I've won, some I will regret... Because maybe I don't really gain much other than to gain an "enemy" or a "hater". It is just plain silly to hate someone you hardly know. :)

gd post. you can talk sense when u r not OT'ing....lol

Actually Clubsnap ignore function works better on iPhone app.

I really can't see the post, i.e. life continues like the post was never there.

Right now, on normal computer browsers, you can click to view post, in the end, you ignore, then you click all, a bit useless. :bsmilie:

That said, I agree with you, should just ignore. Of course it's easier said than done sometimes. All in all, perhaps here people should learn that discussions are just discussions. They should be taken separately. I've met people who will think that because you've disagreed with them before, you will fight tooth and nail to go against whatever they say.. :dunno:

cheap kopi is the kind i like