Make free calls with internet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
You can make free calls to anywhere in the world!!! When you register, you will get 10 mins of free calls per day!!! :)
Just inform anyone here for the free stuff...haha..

Hrm.

Meaning dialled numbers la.

Just teach the people you want to call how to use Google Talk lor. Free forever, no limits, yay.

Hrm.

Meaning dialled numbers la.

Just teach the people you want to call how to use Google Talk lor. Free forever, no limits, yay.

Is it??? :D
Thought Google talk only can call other party that is using internet also?
This Gizmo call is for free call to mobile phone and landed line internationally!!!

https://www.gizmocall.com/

Ps...sorry I forgot to put the link jus now!

Yuh, what I meant la.

Google Talk works for computers only. But isn't that good enough? =D

I use this Gizmo and other internet phone software services (like Skype) before. Heres my 2 cents :

- this type of services is good for people who wants to make international calls to fixed line or mobile though the software also provide PC to PC (free) connections like MSN

- the attractive part is cost. Gizmo provides free calls (subjected to 10 mins per day). This is good for people who just want to call their family members and say hi, greetings and/how are you each day. If you need longer talk time, you can sign up for their call out services, its relatively cheap as well. Skype provide same services except the per min cost is higher.

- Line quality wise, Gizmo can sometimes mess up the calls. I have a few occassions where the line was routed to another person mobile. And during peak hours (like evening time in Singapore), calls connection can take quite long or even unsuccessfully. Skype on the other hand never fails me . Sound quality wise, Gizmo is average and Skype is pretty good.

Thats all my experience :)

I use this Gizmo and other internet phone software services (like Skype) before. Heres my 2 cents :

- this type of services is good for people who wants to make international calls to fixed line or mobile though the software also provide PC to PC (free) connections like MSN

- the attractive part is cost. Gizmo provides free calls (subjected to 10 mins per day). This is good for people who just want to call their family members and say hi, greetings and/how are you each day. If you need longer talk time, you can sign up for their call out services, its relatively cheap as well. Skype provide same services except the per min cost is higher.

- Line quality wise, Gizmo can sometimes mess up the calls. I have a few occassions where the line was routed to another person mobile. And during peak hours (like evening time in Singapore), calls connection can take quite long or even unsuccessfully. Skype on the other hand never fails me . Sound quality wise, Gizmo is average and Skype is pretty good.

Thats all my experience :)

Thanks for sharing your experience! :)

Haha, human operator between you and the person you're calling?

Status
Not open for further replies.