Make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpie

Mar 11, 2004
Singapore
These days:

Sellers are asking for offers, but they don't tell how much they are willing to sell for.
Buyers are asking for offers, but they don't tell how much they are willing to pay.

:think: Are these :devil: buyers/sellers expecting some :dunno: buyer/seller to jump in and offer a silly price. :nono:

Not everybody like that right? take it easy... this is social life, some people are nice some people are not nice :)

In business negotiation, there is a saying that whoever offer first will lose half the battle already. ;)

Business stategy... have to get used to it.. :cry:

Astin said:
In business negotiation, there is a saying that whoever offer first will lose half the battle already. ;)

Ah... but still i think the best negotiation always ends up in a win-win situation with no bad blood

alpie said:
These days:

Sellers are asking for offers, but they don't tell how much they are willing to sell for.
Buyers are asking for offers, but they don't tell how much they are willing to pay.

:think: Are these :devil: buyers/sellers expecting some :dunno: buyer/seller to jump in and offer a silly price. :nono:

of course.... who wouldn't love to buy something at a ridiculously low price and to sell something at a ridiculously high price?

but...

ppl who ask for offers already know the market price of their items, so there is absolutely NO CHANCE to get a super good deal from them!

:bsmilie:

i've sold something here by first stating an RP...
but there're seldom ppl who offer at above RP... so usually it's $50 off from RP deal.

so I tried bidding for selling my friends stuff... but end up using a lot of time managing the bid...

so i tried "no RP just send me ur offer"... then I get "$300 for your FM3A mint, thanks"...

haha... real world, so get real. :)

alpie said:
These days:

tush said:
Ah... but still i think the best negotiation always ends up in a win-win situation with no bad blood
That only happens if both parties understand the art of negotiation. Sadly some ppl think as "I win u lose" or "I live u die" in their negotiation, a bit self-centred and may end up in sour & unhappy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.